The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Age is nothing but a number. Show her alphabeat! :yelling

:thumbs
OK. I'm pumped up, yeah, yeah, :box, yeah, yeah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Age is nothing but a number. Show her alphabeat! :yelling

:thumbs
Nothing but number? Then why the hell I still can't get inside the casino! :yelling

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Woopsie, my bad.
:-_-
Please, I'm not that ruthless.

More like this one:

or this one:

or even this one:

:hee

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

OK. I'm pumped up, yeah, yeah, :box, yeah, yeah
And who the devil are you? :eyeroll
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

:-_-
Please, I'm not that ruthless.

More like this one:

or this one:

or even this one:

:hee
Not that ruthless... bit ruthless then? o-o

Hmm... are those your gentleman in manner or face? :p
*well the first guy i kind of handsome lol*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Not that ruthless... bit ruthless then? o-o

Hmm... are those your gentleman in manner or face? :p
*well the first guy i kind of handsome lol*
quite ruthless. :cheez

of course they are gentlemen in manner too... :yelling though two of them are also stalkers... :worrybunny but whatever. the first one is the true gentleman. he's an earl. :hurr

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Cos you're a ghost princess? :eyeroll
If I'm a ghost princess, logically I can enter any place. :-_-
No, it's bcoz I'm not 21-year-old!!! :yelling
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

quite ruthless. :cheez

of course they are gentlemen in manner too... :yelling though two of them are also stalkers... :worrybunny but whatever. the first one is the true gentleman. he's an earl. :hurr
S.. s... stalker? That's scary one of your kind of gentleman o,o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

S.. s... stalker? That's scary one of your kind of gentleman o,o
Oh, they're not that kind of stalker. They won't harm anyone except the guys who want to harm the girl. :hee
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Oh, they're not that kind of stalker. They won't harm anyone except the guys who want to harm the girl. :hee
Oh, good stalker i guess :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

If I'm a ghost princess, logically I can enter any place. :-_-
No, it's bcoz I'm not 21-year-old!!! :yelling
The truth is you scare away the other customers! there!, are you happy now?! :yelling
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

The truth is you scare away the other customers! there!, are you happy now?! :yelling
LIES! I don't scare away people! :yelling
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Not enough fighting with me, yuki, that now you're going on rounds with Bob? :fail

You want to know the real reason, the truth behind everything?

Because even though she is 19, she looks like a 15-year-old-girl.

*shrugs, then walks away*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Not enough fighting with me, yuki, that now you're going on rounds with Bob? :fail

You want to know the real reason, the truth behind everything?

Because even though she is 19, she looks like a 15-year-old-girl.

*shrugs, then walks away*
Aren't you just the same? :-_-

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Blame Hamlet. Or Shakespeare.


Yoi did! I got scared because of your unbeatable words :gwah
If you're that scared, you won't come back to this thread. :-_- And I thought phio-chan has already warned anyone that it is useless arguing with me coz I'll just beat anyone.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Aren't you just the same? :-_-
What? How could I? I look just fine. People can guess my age just fine. Nothing wrong. But you? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top