- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 6,406
- Reaction score
- 4,075
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Aura combat thoughts
Well, I think there is a relation between the percentages and the levels but different as you both stated and why I step aside in the discussion:
I think that if you're 100% Materialization means that when you are level 10 on training you'll be level 10 on Materialization (Obviously) but if you have level 10 on Transformation you'll be as a Transformation user in level 8.
...Sure, your school will be always on top but that doesn't mean it will be trained when you train another schools or using a system of conditions.
Because I do seriously believe that training is not something that strict and with rules and pledges you can obtain efficiency and mastery of something without all the square math involved. Reason why there are so many different techniques and not everyone is applying Kou to a punch.
Well, I think there is a relation between the percentages and the levels but different as you both stated and why I step aside in the discussion:
I think that if you're 100% Materialization means that when you are level 10 on training you'll be level 10 on Materialization (Obviously) but if you have level 10 on Transformation you'll be as a Transformation user in level 8.
...Sure, your school will be always on top but that doesn't mean it will be trained when you train another schools or using a system of conditions.
Because I do seriously believe that training is not something that strict and with rules and pledges you can obtain efficiency and mastery of something without all the square math involved. Reason why there are so many different techniques and not everyone is applying Kou to a punch.
