- Joined
- Nov 1, 2011
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 19
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The Hunter x Hunter world is huge, and it also has a huge ocean. It looks like the map is similar to earth, so that would mean about 70% is the ocean! I was thinking of what type of hunters would look for sunken treasure, or lost underwater civilizations, or new types of beasts that are only under the water.
These types of hunters, what type of abilities do you think they would develop. Outside of a manipulation user, who manipulates fish or ocean life, I can't think of any useful abilities.
What's everyone else think?
These types of hunters, what type of abilities do you think they would develop. Outside of a manipulation user, who manipulates fish or ocean life, I can't think of any useful abilities.
What's everyone else think?