Re: A Strategy for Survival!
Hamy is on fire.
Hamy is on fire.


Sooner you accept the truth the sooner you can start doing your job as president.Obsurd...all of you![]()
What does the job of the President of Bizarro-World entail?Sooner you accept the truth the sooner you can start doing your job as president.
Go figure that is your job. But it does entail using batteries in ways you never thought possible.What does the job of the President of Bizarro-World entail?
No. This battery thing is from an anime I'm guessing...Go figure that is your job. But it does entail using batteries in ways you never thought possible.
No its a manga D: Anycase :> *twirls xi0* go to your LGBT manbearspider advocacy already D: Why are you asking me for advice D: You're the doctor.No. This battery thing is from an anime I'm guessing...

when did I become a bby and why am I at his side. I like him but in a Jay and Silent Bob way, not an M3J and Koen wayHamy is always on fire.
We are always living in a bizzaro-world.
Gar-bear-who-is-now-a-spider-and-can-be-anything-else-in-the-future-with-kait-bby-his-side is always the soul of the bizzaro-world.
![]()

Listening to Hamy's insults all dayWhat does the job of the President of Bizarro-World entail?

I know...it should be better by definitionWell it is a bizarre world by definition, their idea of productivity is not the same as ours, Mr. President.

All talk and no action despite room for improvement staring you down the face. Seems you've adjusted to your role as president well so nothing wrong with it.I know...it should be better by definition![]()

Again...how is this bizarro-world?....things are supposed to be opposites![]()

Wimp you ended up being dumped by Winnie and had a kid with some other womanAre you Winnie Cooper?!![]()

Plenty XD But just remember the end they never ended up together :PThe Wonder Years had another girl?