Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

tsundere~~~~~~

[kaiten]emphasis on the tsun[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

It's not your first :XD ........

...who can keep track anymore :bored
I can't recall any yaoi pairings, not to my face anyway.

At least he's the president. I still do not have a pairing since the start of my thread :(
I hereby pair you with drmke.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

You've been paired with Milly iirc...
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

I can't recall any yaoi pairings, not to my face anyway.



I hereby pair you with drmke.
He has a yaoi pairing :( Not man enough for me :_:. Alas I will stay a spinster then.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

How can you say dermie isn't man enough? :drmke
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

How can you say dermie isn't man enough? :drmke
Will he allow car batteries at his orifice?

Also why does Milly have so much pairings D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Will he allow car batteries at his orifice?

Also why does Milly have so much pairings D:
Probably...he's pretty free-wheelin'

Because he bitches about it the most.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Stop yaoi pairing me, stop talking about me in yaoi pairs, stop associating me with yaoi or pairing.

I was given an ultimatum - accept my yaoi pairing with someone that I forgot that Kait paired me with, or be paired with Sari.

I chose Sari. Yet I continued to be yaoi paired. What the hell? -.-

LEAVE ME ALONE, LET ME BE A LONER! :bored


Go pair Hamy with people, or c_k.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

xi0 I think he needs you professional help as a Dr in accepting his pairings. Why do you not help him? Is that not your job?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

xi0 I think he needs you professional help as a Dr in accepting his pairings. Why do you not help him? Is that not your job?
Uh, no it's not :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Will he allow car batteries at his orifice?
If you give him candy first.

Also why does Milly have so much pairings D:
This:

Stop yaoi pairing me, stop talking about me in yaoi pairs, stop associating me with yaoi or pairing.

I was given an ultimatum - accept my yaoi pairing with someone that I forgot that Kait paired me with, or be paired with Sari.

I chose Sari. Yet I continued to be yaoi paired. What the hell? -.-

LEAVE ME ALONE, LET ME BE A LONER! :bored


Go pair Hamy with people, or c_k.
It's as if he is asking for abuse. Normally no means no but when Milly says it, no means please sir may I have another?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

It's as if he is asking for abuse. Normally no means no but when Milly says it, no means please sir may I have another?
Is it the same for you :wub?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Hamy x Zat


It works.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

...what size battery are we talking about here? :neutral
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Considering where she plans to shove them, does it matter?
 
Top