The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
So yeah, I guess we might as well start this thread now before the Member Picture Thread gets too spammed up. So if you think somebody's totally cool looking or hot looking then this is the place to go crazy.

By the way, sorry about my picture being down - my Photobucket account(s) goes down all the time >_<

Post your pictures HERE!
Discuss the pictures HERE
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]46109[/split]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Something can be disturbing in a good way? :lmao
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Why can't we quote from closed threads? :fail

And alpha, what that guy said is true...trample you as well. But that was a female moose...a male probably would have killed you
That was a male.

Besides, moose rarely attack humans first. Only if they think that they or their children are in danger. I honestly don't look that dangerous.

Although I can be :hip

Weird... You face and outfit really looks like a mix of me & a very good friend, alphabeta, kinda disturbing. Not in a good way, for once.
:coolstory
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pictures look fake, no actual moose there. Or, no actual alpha there.

Four eyes. :teehee
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Pictures look fake, no actual moose there. Or, no actual alpha there.

Four eyes. :teehee
Not Sure If Trolling
:notsure
Or Just Stupid
​

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I know right ? Fascinating, isn't it ?

Is that how you look? Or your very best friend? I think I'm a little confused... :headscratch

It's kinda disturbing for sure.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
great picture there alpha.
great moose there alpha.

weird picture there alpha.
weird moose there alpha
great comment there zeltrax



weird comment there zeltrax
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Uuhh new thread. Coooooolio.
So in which part of Russia do you live, alphos.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, Sao Paulo Fashion Week had some russian theme XD
I could totally see those clothes in the pictures alpha submitted @.@
(can't w8 to go to page 2 D: )
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not Sure If Trolling
:notsure
Or Just Stupid
​
:23 PM ----------[/SIZE]
I know which one it is for you. The picture screams fake. Maybe it's not but looks that way. Green screen or Photoshop ftw.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I figured they are fake because of his clothes. No the fucking body would wear a summer cap when there's like 1-2m snow. Besides, I believe he onces mentioned he's living in the European part, and since Moscow's having like +1° these days it's pretty unlikely that there's that much snow around.

And in the south you won't find any moos in first place, it's not even likely to see one that's crossing human paths in the north-east. Alpha, get real. :fail
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Who... took the pics of you with the moose? :oh
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I figured they are fake because of his clothes. No the fucking body would wear a summer cap when there's like 1-2m snow. Besides, I believe he onces mentioned he's living in the European part, and since Moscow's having like +1° these days it's pretty unlikely that there's that much snow around.

And in the south you won't find any moos in first place, it's not even likely to see one that's crossing human paths in the north-east. Alpha, get real. :fail

Really…

I figured milly would write something like that. It’s common knowledge we’re not best buddies. I can even understand blai, who has a valid question. You’re pretty much the same as milly. But I’m disappointed about bob. I always thought he was a nicer person.

Back to your “arguments”.

Let’s start with the most important one. The snow. It’s not clear where you get your information from, but the last time I checked it wasn’t +1° in Moscow. More like -10°. And such a temperature has been staying like that for the last 10 days. More than enough time for snow to fall.

Result? Snow argument – BUSTED!

Moving next. The clothes argument. Excuse me, but only because you are used to wearing 20 cm thick caps in Germany, whenever the thermometer reaches -1° doesn’t means the rest of the world does. Yeah, it’s cold. But you get used to. Besides, did you know that if you actually keep moving the whole time your body warms up? Yeah, it’s a cool effect. Useful when you live in cold areas.

Cloth argument – BUSTED!

And your moose argument for last. I believe Wikipedia is back online, so here’s an article about the forest where the shot was taken. I went through the trouble to make a few quotes for you. They're in russian, but you can use google translate if you want. Not like if I made a translation you would believe me anyway.

Фауна насчитывает более 230 видов позвоночных животных, в том числе более 160 видов птиц, 38 видов млекопитающих; 15 видами представлены рыбы, 10 — земноводные и 5 — пресмыкающиеся. Здесь обитают ондатра, пятнистый олень, енотовидная собака, американская норка, орешниковая соня, рыжая полёвка, лесная мышь, лось, бобёр, белка и многие другие.
Moose argument – BUSTED!

Now, what does this all mean? Are you guys (milly, evil) envious of me, because I saw a moose? Are you just butthurt otakus who troll everyone else? I don’t care. All you do is make it only easier for me to quit this place, when I do.

Oh, and before I forget. When someone says a stupid thing, that’s considered a fail. If he says three in a row…

EPIC FAIL!​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top