Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
hey marsh! welcome to PHT! now, for a start:

top 5 manga?

top 5 anime?


so, was it any fun?
Hi mangadictus? thanks.

My top 5 manga

1. naruto
2. Sun ken rock
3. fairy tail
4. one piece
5. y+m

I only watch naruto and one piece.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah.

If there's at least one good thing from it (that isn't OMGPOWERZEYECANDYZZZ!!!), it put into words the distinction between a Marvel and a DC hero. I liked that part where they talked about the difference in how the nameless Joe looks at the hero between the Marvel and DC universes.
interesting. maybe this is the underlying reason why Chris Nolan is not comfortable with the idea of JLA.

wala bang Pilipina workers jan, MD? They're really friendly. :hurr
figuratively, yes.

literally, deprived lang sila, same as me. not even sure how much longer i can abstain. crap, i need "do" like i need a well-deserved massage.
 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
what is this I don't even...




wala bang Pilipina workers jan, MD? They're really friendly. :hurr

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

uy di na bumalik ang bagong salta natin? but why???
Masyadong bc eh. but anyway, ako ba hinahanap mo? hehehehehe. ngatz.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hi mangadictus? thanks.

My top 5 manga

1. naruto
2. Sun ken rock
3. fairy tail
4. one piece
5. y+m

I only watch naruto and one piece.
yay! another fan of sun ken rock! \m/
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@MD
i imagine you've got quite a collection of... relaxation videos by now.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
kaplog.com lang. almost all the major ones are blocked by the country's IT policy. pfft.

i'm not the one to complain naman. at least may pang sakal lang man ako.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
You can't import materials subversive to religious context of Islamic faith?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
not necessarily. as long as you dont get caught, stuff like that is still fair game. however, i just don't wanna risk it, unlike my fellow kababayans here, being passive to cultural sensitivities.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

i'm not sure if my response was in accordance to your question. i feel tired today, just a heavy workload since 8am (12nn your time). :(
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well get yourself some r&r man. your little man needs it too ;)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's the first time I've seen a HK finale (reruns probably on FOX), and I'm surprised at the existence of a non-invective spewing Gordon Ramsay.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
well get yourself some r&r man. your little man needs it too ;)
now. who you callin' little, little?
- my little man

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

It's the first time I've seen a HK finale (reruns probably on FOX), and I'm surprised at the existence of a non-invective spewing Gordon Ramsay.
oh. he's got a halo now. i used to enjoy HK. and i believe that piers morgan co-hosting HK would be awesome. :)

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

was browsing youtube. and.. i felt bad not seeing Wolfgang during the Tanduay Rock Fest.

f*ckin' job.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what the fuck is ym? and what is this sucnken rock???

outcha sumuka namana ako. -_- madalas na ba masyado?? shitfujck I hate being drunk, really- I kinda, whannte dto skip it coz I was planning to wear 2 piece on friday- I got that holiday yaya!!!
\
nyaaaaaar! :arf
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
what the fuck is ym? and what is this sucnken rock???

outcha sumuka namana ako. -_- madalas na ba masyado?? shitfujck I hate being drunk, really- I kinda, whannte dto skip it coz I was planning to wear 2 piece on friday- I got that holiday yaya!!!
\
nyaaaaaar! :arf
LOL aliw!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
waaaaa! I was hoping I didn't do drunk posts again because my laptop was closed. :shakefist

pag gising ko inisip ko, shit, did I just go on a rampage on MH again??? tapos tangna. I see my posts and it kills me :faint
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Lol sucnken rock. That must be ****** somehow. If you'd typo'ed the "r", too :D.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Lol sucnken rock. That must be ****** somehow. If you'd typo'ed the "r", too :D.
:D i was gonna ask what "ken" means, since the part before that seems pretty obvious.
 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Lol sucnken rock. That must be ****** somehow. If you'd typo'ed the "r", too :D.
lol. Sunken rock is indeed categorized as ****** and mature. But the story is really awesome.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

what the fuck is ym? and what is this sucnken rock???

outcha sumuka namana ako. -_- madalas na ba masyado?? shitfujck I hate being drunk, really- I kinda, whannte dto skip it coz I was planning to wear 2 piece on friday- I got that holiday yaya!!!
\
nyaaaaaar! :arf
Y+M is the story about the japanese housewives who trained to be a ninja to take revenge for their husband who died and butchered like animal by some assasin. It is really a good story. And again, it was categorized as ****** and mature.

Sun ken rock is the story about the japanese guy who become the big boss of the strongest gang in korea. Ken is inlove to yumin, the daughter of the big boss of the strongest gang/mafia in japan.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Y+M sounds good, maybe I should try that.

wadafuq, Makati is like, alive with people- and it dawned on me na alay lakad pala yun. -_-
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's not alay lakad. On Maundy Thursday people flock to Antipolo on foot from everywhere.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yep. like what kuro said.

my body's aching from moving all my stuff to this new place. now i really need a good massage.

---------- Post added April 07, 2012 at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was April 06, 2012 at 03:39 PM ----------

hmmm have you ever loved someone so much that you realized you actually love someone else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top