The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice outfit Kevin, would it hurt you to smile a little? :lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well I was concentrating on using the mouse which is in my hand to take it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's like an Oliver Twist look :ossu
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Must... not... laugh :derp

Just kidding cool costume man. Agree Oliver twist came to mind when I saw it.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
:hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Really beautiful pics Ancy :zomg is that a park where you live or just some place you visited?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There are some flower's so sweet and pure,
Flower's which we should all adore.
So sweet and strong they stand alone
So graceful have these flower's grown.

Their petal's flow with all their charm's,
Their leaves stretch out like opening arm's.
With stem's which hold them so secure,
Their root's grasp on for ever more.

These flower's are for all of us
They stand above all others.
These flower's gave us our lives,
These flower's are our mother's.

So if you have your flower
Please cherish it with love.
I lost my flower year's ago,
It's up in heaven above.

But i hold on to it's memory
As each year it come's and go's
It is the garden's beauty,
It is the precious rose.

I tend to my sweet garden rose
And as i watch it grow,
It bring's back the sweet memory
Of my mum, who i loved so.
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nice pictures, Ancy! :wtf

And cool photo, Kevin! :zomg
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
@Bob...that's Keukenhof, a famous Dutch tourist attraction, renowned for its tulips/flowers....I don't live there...the park is open only 2 and a half months a year....it was some kind of a work trip :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Bob...that's Keukenhof, a famous Dutch tourist attraction, renowned for its tulips/flowers....I don't live there...the park is open only 2 and a half months a year....it was some kind of a work trip :arf
You went THERE for work? :zomg that's awesome. Thanks again for sharing; really beautiful.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
No Ancy pics T.T Still lovely place *-* Looks so fairy tailish~
Nana ...so you want to see more of me...don't u?? :hurr

You went THERE for work? :zomg that's awesome. Thanks again for sharing; really beautiful.
yup...although, I did not enjoy much of it...I was stuck in the conference room most of the time....-_-;

Yet, I still used the wooden path(points to the first pic) to get over to the other side of the canal...So I scored on that :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nana ...so you want to see more of me...don't u?? :hurr
Don't we all? :blush

yup...although, I did not enjoy much of it...I was stuck in the conference room most of the time....-_-;

Yet, I still used the wooden path(points to the first pic) to get over to the other side of the canal...So I scored on that :3c
Ah that sucks, but those wooden paths are so cool and it's a nice place to take pics as it's right in the middle of the lake.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Manera conen goumossa, nafara wo, kin kober sama soum damon. Si como una vida da houmel, igamon nigi wa com dama. :-_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top