An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

My little sister got home!

I'm going to go watch her play Skyward Sworddd! :x3
lol u like watching other people playing?
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Well, with Hoshino's current art style, who's to say Allen and Kanda aren't women? :derp

Also, wow, the minority game losers sure changed their avatars fast. :V

Who are your favorite characters in D.Gray-man, Naomidee? :amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Winters x Cloud Nyne :notsure

You haven't read the books? You are the first person (in the twenties) I met who hasn't read at least one book. And yeah it is
I tried reading the first book many years ago but I just read a few pages and went "meh" and never picked it up again. I'm supposed to read it so SOMEONE will read ASoIaF :arf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Awww now look what a cute girl Teeba is. :zomg
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

You haven't read the books? You are the first person (in the twenties) I met who hasn't read at least one book. And yeah it is
Yeah. Let's face it. In the end, Gary has no place in our magical world domination. :/ He's a fucking muggle WTF.

lol u like watching other people playing?
Well it's an easy way to spend time with her. I usually sit on the couch and study while she plays. :sweat

Well, with Hoshino's current art style, who's to say Allen and Kanda aren't women? :derp

Also, wow, the minority game losers sure changed their avatars fast. :V

Who are your favorite characters in D.Gray-man, Naomidee? :amuse
Wouldn't you have changed your avatar just as fast? :rofl I couldn't even take myself seriously wearing that shit.

My favorite characters...? :bored
That's hard to choose. I have to say I really love the Earl, Link, Road, and Allen.
Lately I've been thinking about Allen the most. I'm pretty worried about what's going to happen to him, given the circumstances of the most recent chapter.

Who are your favorites?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Always. - Part 1

I tried reading the first book many years ago but I just read a few pages and went "meh" and never picked it up again. I'm supposed to read it so SOMEONE will read ASoIaF :arf
Dude, you like reading high-quality stuff right? I KNOW YOU DO SO GODDAMN READ IT! :arf


Yeah. Let's face it. In the end, Gary has no place in our magical world domination. :/ He's a fucking muggle WTF.
He's like freakin Vernon Dursley :toc
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Always. - Part 1

What position have I in your magical world?

Minister of Magic? :ohaielmo
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Awww now look what a cute girl Teeba is. :zomg
T-t-thanks?

Wouldn't you have changed your avatar just as fast? :rofl I couldn't even take myself seriously wearing that shit.

My favorite characters...? :bored
That's hard to choose. I have to say I really love the Earl, Link, Road, and Allen.
Lately I've been thinking about Allen the most. I'm pretty worried about what's going to happen to him, given the circumstances of the most recent chapter.

Who are your favorites?
Well, I liked most of them, save for alphabeta's. :teehee I'm not sure what picture I would have chosen against myself.

Allen is my favorite as well! When I began reading D.gray-man I saw him as an absolute inspiration. Given the last chapter, I really hope Allen comes out strong. It would be too heartbreaking for Neah to take over permanently.

I too like Road, as well as Lenalee and Lvellie. I know he's a heartless bastard, but there's something so hyper-competent about him that makes him so cool.

What do you think happened to Road?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

current pic of you plz
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

GTTFO no pic or not harry potter. DOn't blame me for readding is ffs, I'll take care of that shit...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

OH, this is where I asked Teeba the pic question. I thought this was her thread. <_<

But applies to Naomi as well. Don't be a jealous bear. D: Drunk bastard.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

COnvenit excuse bro

U just jhelly
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Jelly of?

Get off MH, you drunk idiot. -_-
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Always. - Part 1

Gary's drunk? That's adorable :x3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Shut up broshart.....you shart bros

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Both of yous are brosharts
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Don't be jealous of my ability to bromance anyone.

But go to sleep, you stupid drunk, go to sleep. And, why weren't you this drunk when we met? <_<
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Always. - Part 1

Shut up broshart.....you shart bros

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Both of yous are brosharts
You're cruel words can not hurt me :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Because I thought ti bad form to order $11 beers until I was drand wehn I wasngt paing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top