An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Yup, just goes to show how much this professor doesn't give a fuck. :cookiehand

I didn't learn anything in lecture. Everything I learned about quantitative chemistry, I learned from my sexy married TA in quant lab.

...Will you ban me, Gary? I just want to know what it's like! :arf
Ban me until... um... like... Thursday! That's my last final exam!
being banned is boring. Take my word for it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Decided if I pass :allthe classes that I'm going to cut off :allthe hair!

Ban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :arf :arf :arf

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I'm a bad kitty, Gary. I need to be banned. :hurr

Maybe seduction :hurring will work! :arf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: See You May 10th~

Trust me, there's nothing interesting in being banned. Absolutely... nothing. -_-;
LOL

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Decided if I pass :allthe classes that I'm going to cut off :allthe hair!

Ban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :arf :arf :arf

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I'm a bad kitty, Gary. I need to be banned. :hurr

Maybe seduction :hurring will work! :arf
I think I could ban you...and I'm not as soft as Gary and will ban you:cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Could or will? :arf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: See You May 10th~

Could or will? :arf
I will if I can...not sure if a global can ban a senpai:s...how many days you want off?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Ban me until the 10th! :allthe

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

But no really, it's for the best. I need to study and my ADD brain won't let me. @_@
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: See You May 10th~

You don't have to convince me:p

You want to have some last minute freedom to spam? I can leave you for a few minutes:p

Just tell me when UR ready:p

/Lolo feels like talking to a virgin bride:lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Final's sminal's
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: See You May 10th~

I'm not powerful enough:scry
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: See You May 10th~

Bene trying to ban Naomi.





I WILL BAN NAOMI!!!

I WILL DO EEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I give up.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

I finally find someone who will actually do it and he can't do it! :arf :arf

Gary I already made arrangements for people to keep an eye on you, so BAN ME! :derp

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Look, Gary! :arf

I've wasted at least thirty minutes of study time on MH today. At least. And it's one in the morning.

I am so irresponsible! :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: See You May 10th~

they can.
Hm....let me try another shtick:plot

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Ba dump tss...:smugbunny
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Toldja. I know from experience.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: See You May 10th~

Toldja. I know from experience.
:lmao...Kait?

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Meh...dumb question...he's a red...:fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Saiber.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: See You May 10th~

Oh, I thought you guys were joking. She's actually banned now :omg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Spectacular observance there, little kid! :edu
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: See You May 10th~

:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top