An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Milly, I am unable to follow you anymore - not that I understood you earlier. BUT you are completely making lots of non-sense recently :toc.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

To follow or not to follow. You either lead or follow, but the skilled ones can lead and follow. To follow requires loyalty and to lead requires inspiration. If you cannot work with others, you cannot be a follower or a leader.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

You been doing peyote recently dude?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

To follow or not to follow. You either lead or follow, but the skilled ones can lead and follow. To follow requires loyalty and to lead requires inspiration. If you cannot work with others, you cannot be a follower or a leader.
GTFo dude, you made no sense...yet again :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

You two used dude.

And you're stupid for not understanding.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

That signature!!!:zomg
So you finally started playing it!Do you like it?...of course you do!How much?:zomg
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

That signature!!!:zomg
So you finally started playing it!Do you like it?...of course you do!How much?:zomg
I did!

Like it? Infatuation is a gross understatement! :arf

I like it too much, Googz. I've been playing it so much. I've almost caught up to my little sister even!


I'm ordering Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time as we speak. :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

I just realized I don't think I ever finished Majora's Mask :fail

Where are you ordering them from?

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I listened to some of the new album btw, just a few songs. I do like Disconnected a lot :nod
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

I never finished OoT and have never even played MM.

Ordered them off of eBay since someone was selling them together and I knew that would the the easiest. He's also putting Donkey Kong 64 in there, so I'm excited for that. I need to buy another controller or two. I don't want to wait for them to come in though. Ughhhhhhh. Of course Skyward Sword will keep me busy though. And I never got far at all in Twilight Princess.


Strangeland is a really great album. Took a few listens for it to grow on me the way it has, but I do love it. It's better than Night Train and Perfect Symmetry, but I doubt Keane could ever perfect what was Hopes & Fears and Under the Iron Sea. Disconnected is my sister's favorite. It's a good one.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Do you have the expansion pack already in your N64 or is that included with the game? I remember that DK64 was the game that first used it. I think it actually came with the game. I don't think you can play it otherwise :s

Yeah, I only listened to the singles and the first track IIRC...I think it was called You Are Young.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

DONKEY KONG! <3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Do you have the expansion pack already in your N64 or is that included with the game? I remember that DK64 was the game that first used it. I think it actually came with the game. I don't think you can play it otherwise :s

Yeah, I only listened to the singles and the first track IIRC...I think it was called You Are Young.
Hm. Not sure.

I've been Keane binging the past few days. Not difficult when I have 71 songs by them in my iTunes. :derp Pretty sure that's the most I have by any single artist.

DONKEY KONG! <3
Going to wear my DK64 shirt I've had since I was eight when I play it. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

If you open up that little hatch thingy on the top but near the front of your N64, what color do you see inside? If it's red then it has an Expansion Pack.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Wouldn't that be too small for you? ._.

Have you played SNES Donkey Kong?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

If you open up that little hatch thingy on the top but near the front of your N64, what color do you see inside? If it's red then it has an Expansion Pack.
Thanks, I can look at that tomorrow.

Wouldn't that be too small for you? ._.

Have you played SNES Donkey Kong?
It's still big for me, even now. XD

I haven't. Is it any good?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

He means Donkey Kong Country...not the same type of game as the original Arcade/NES game. DK64 isn't played in 2D so it's even a different type of game than those two.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

How big is it? O_o

Yeah, what Gary said. It's pretty good. Fond memories of it, esp playing with my cousin. He used to come to my house and play that a lot, and I think even beat the game.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Even with them being different though, they're still platformers. Donkey Kong has always been a platformer, just like Mario. It's just when they got into 3D territory on the N64 they became Adventure-type games as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Platformers? Like only for a certain company, like DK for Nintendo?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Platformers? Like only for a certain company, like DK for Nintendo?
No, Platform is a videogame genre. Like Donkey Kong, Mario, Contra, Bubble Bobble, Metroid, Mega Man. They were a lot more popular in the 2D days. Basically is what it sounds like, jumping from one platform to another through a level.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

What you're talking about is when a game or series is First Party.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top