I can count to potato alright

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Gummi is rubber in German, sounds more naughty than shin. You gumi from now on then :amuse

You said party a lot you say huh? At what kind of parties can one usually find you :shifty
Or just say what music you enjoy the most, the rest I think can figure out myself ;D
how exactly is it naughty to be rubber ? :oh you are hurting my samurai pride

--
i usually enjoy home parties with my close friends and close friends of my close friends
--
well if we are talking about parties , electronic music all the way ofcourse . techno , electro , house , disco , and many other sub-divisions .. as long as its not club music -which sux big time- im ok with all gendres of electronic music


But maybe you'd like Black Cat? It reminded me of Kenshin in a way and it was a pretty fun read. It features some swords, but the main characters uses a gun, actually. I haven't experienced a lot of sword-themed manga's I think.

But how about History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi or well, Bleach? Or something like that.
i dont really like HSDK . tried to read a few times but the result didnt change
i'll check black cat , i hope i'll like it but ... bleach ? your recommendation for a realisticly sword-themed manga ? @_@' thanx anyway but .. come on ... seriously ??


Do you have a MAL-account by the way?
not yet , i didnt even know what a mal-account is before you asked it . then i googled it and found out what it is (myanimelist right ?) maybe i register one of these days


if i were to say that i am more gorgeous than you are, would you a plastic surgery to become more gorgeous then i am?
no , i wouldnt take you seriously at all . i would pity you for your ignorance and hope for the day to come when you will open your eyes to reality
i would say "poor child... he is a good boy but he's trying to deny things which he can not fully comprehend "

Don't remember if I said hi to you or not, but hello! Welcome to MH forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here :amuse
and vice-versa kyouria ^^ im enjoying my stay for quite a long time already , i hope you will feel the same
 

Kusako

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

taylor-sensei said no to talk this...but if gorgeous means lovely...I am gorgeous too:wtf

You samurai?or maybe Ookami?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

are you implying we are a homosexual couple who adopted a Brazilian girl?

I mean cmon.... Brazilian :fail
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Ç_Ç Now you don't want me anymore? You keep getting colder and colder, old man!

Oh, and I'm from Belgium!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

*pinches butt*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

why noone posts here..how outrageous.... well anyway havent talked to you in a while.how r u
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

^ because im slow in responds >_>

im broke dude
how about you ?
 
Last edited:

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

:foreveralone
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

You definitely ARE!

Ahem...

I mean... Your hair is really nice.


._.

#singletalk

:hug
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

:hug
my hair is gone tho ,im not as gorgeous as i used to be >_< but still gorgeous enough
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Aah, but one is gorgeous regardless of gorgeous hair or no gorgeous hair. :mono

In other words, I think you're good-looking. ^^
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

oh stop you :blush you are the sweetest and also a good -looking young lady

- we can keep complimenting each other all day , i dont mind :toc

tell me moarr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

I didn't know you had a thread gumi :hee

How's work going?

I want tips to be able to take super cool pics like yours :x3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

oh stop you :blush you are the sweetest and also a good -looking young lady
:wtf

Thank you! :blush

Here's moar: I want you to go to Bucharest and be the awesome photographer that you are while taking pics of us all having fun. ^^

Not gonna happen, huh? :crying

o.o
ZOMG, Yuki did what we always failed to do, Adi!
SHE STOLE SOMETHING FROM BOB \O/
Not the thread, though, the whole profile!
Cool *-*
She did? o.o Didn't notice. xD
 
Top