Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! :tackle*
*I*
*MISS*
*YOU!!!*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Charlie!!!!! :glomp Adi-chwaaaan! :glomp* *I've missed you all~* *:amuse*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Jin - how've you been - missed you mate.*
*questions, questions*
*Still in school or fin?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I'm feeling amazing and you!?* *Cheers~ I've missed everyone on MH too~* *One year left my friend. One painstaking year left. Still dunno whether I'll continue with a Masters degree or not. I have a fourth year option on my course but I think I'll die in the fourth year of uni. :lmao*

*How's everything going for ya!?* *=)*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Glad to hear you're doing well! You've been missed. I'm doing alright - cant complain. Correction, I can complain about somethings but that's just me being peculiar or picky.*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I've been missed!? Hard to believe. :p*


*Yea, I have more free time now so I might devote most of it on here for the time being. :derp*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Cool - yup you were missed. Didn't you see the reaction after your appearance?*
*I revived your thread :p*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I've been missed!? Hard to believe. :p*
*Of course you have been missed! :yelling*
*:squish*
*Jiiin, let's have a London meet next year!*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Jin vost - finally mate - its going to be 2012 already. :jin *
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
*You are going to be a whole year Charlie? :D*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Wizz - :glomps*
* Are you asking if I am a big boy indeed? :arf *
*Kidding - though I didn't know what your silent question was ?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Of course you have been missed! :yelling*
*:squish*
*Jiiin, let's have a London meet next year!*
*London meet!? Awesome! :zomg*




*Where's London btw!? :oh*





*:derp*

*Jin vost - finally mate - its going to be 2012 already. :jin *
*A jin vost would be awesome. A :jin smiley would be the icing on the cake. :lmao*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*London meet!? Awesome! :zomg*




*Where's London btw!? :oh*





*:derp*
*slaps*

*You better be there if we make one! :yelling*

*Or I'll never forgive you. :noworry*

**Pleeeeeease, be there! T.T*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
* Says hello from work.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*waves to Charlie*
*How are you, Chaliii? :hug How's work, started well?*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
* yeah - works going okey. *
* silent dance in bad / akward form*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Silent awkward unidrigo dance! :arf*
*Have a nice day at work!*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*slaps*

*You better be there if we make one! :yelling*

*Or I'll never forgive you. :noworry*

**Pleeeeeease, be there! T.T*
*Off course!*

*When's the next meet up anyway!? Romania!?*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*God if i can manage the EU scholarship for my Post graduate studies i might even hang around next year for a meet
U never know *
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top