[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Some models have rougher surfaces, or you can buy something to put over it. I think you go through more nibs that way though from wear and tear.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You mean a graphics tablet?
Yeah, that, Gary! I only tried to do one thing on it and found out that's fucking hard to draw like that T.T My drawing seemed so childish XD
@.@ *shivers*
/o/~

riki, yeah, those guys are great there xD Guess he's like a good friend there^^
I don't think you're supposed to miraculously know how to draw with it right away. It takes practice.
Exactly what xi0 said! xD

I've been messing around with them at Uni for a while now and I still struggle with it tbh. It takes time to get use to them. It's definitely cool, more interactive and fun to use than just a mouse haha~!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Oh, I meant tutorials to learn pencil and coloring tricks o.o but hm... I had this thought that learning how to draw on it was a matter of training the brain xD Like when we're learning how to move our character in a game, it takes time, but then the movements become more automatic after a while. Gah, now you're all scaring me lol
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Ask googz for tips he's good with digital art and dealing with graphic tablets
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I post the pics of my chihuahua with the bunny in my thread if you want to see them ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

It's called "Bamboo", but I dunno if that's what you're asking as 'model' xD

My main problem now it to make it go back to the point I want. I need to get used to how sensitive that is. I never worked with vectors and all, I prefer photo manipulation. But drawing is different, imo. I'm trying to reproduce the moves I'd do in a paper.

WTH are you crying, Milly? D:
Look at your reply to me. :scry
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Watch and learn so you can try doing something like this:




:zomg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Ty, riki *-* I'll go check!

Milly, let's start again. How are ya? '-'
Bleh, not so good.

You?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

My whole body is aching @.@
Don't go to a kart race after starting to go to the gym @.@
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I just post

to say
I love you
and I mean it
from the bottorm of my heart.
(^3^)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I do, DD! xD I'm participating in games D: !
About the Win Thread, I just lack time to follow it properly nowadays T.T But I'm there every once in a while. I talked to you there last week. YOU FUCKING FORGOT >.> GODDAMN YOU, I HOPE YOU DIE >.>
(kidding Ç.Ç stay on this Earth Ç.Ç)

ADIII <3
We need a "Girls Only" thread U.U!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

So I'm in, as long as riki is there, I'm ALL in :blush
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Ew, Bob, TMI #.#"

It's a shame to know that the guys wouldn't respect the goal of a thread u.u
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I do, DD! xD I'm participating in games D: !
About the Win Thread, I just lack time to follow it properly nowadays T.T But I'm there every once in a while. I talked to you there last week. YOU FUCKING FORGOT >.> GODDAMN YOU, I HOPE YOU DIE >.>
(kidding Ç.Ç stay on this Earth Ç.Ç)

ADIII <3
We need a "Girls Only" thread U.U!
Lies. She doesn't come to the win thread anymore becaues the posts don't count. Simples.


Go Karting is fun! You just can't drive properly that's why and I bet you don't sit in the kart properly either. :dancin
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I like to run people over in go kart, they rarely die from the collision.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top