[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

....bow for me would be kinky...not vile


Judgmental prick :oh

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Wait no...that's bend over, not bow :imslow



Meh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: F'Arf landia

Aries don't rage...they're just fiery. And I'm an Aries and don't have rage issues :hmph
righhhht.....(please note my sarcasm)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Just ask Nana's sister's pussy....I mean Nana's pussy........I mean......wait.
That made me think of the name Akiyama gave me on his skype @.@ "Talking Vagina"
Guess we're reproducing o.o

Gary is the grumpy aries type :3 He rages in moderate doses :3

Boobz, bald can be good :3 If we're not talking about heads /o/
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: F'Arf landia

That made me think of the name Akiyama gave me on his skype @.@ "Talking Vagina"
Guess we're reproducing o.o

Gary is the grumpy aries type :3 He rages in moderate doses :3

Boobz, bald can be good :3 If we're not talking about heads /o/
true words sistaaa :arf

Bob has his charm...with hair or without :hurr
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: F'Arf landia

you mean they cut his hair?I was thinking more along the lines of...


 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: F'Arf landia

Why you always call me bad names?? you new name is MEANIE!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Who is he aiming the gun at?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

As long as it isn't me~
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: F'Arf landia

Bob losing "that type" of mojo ....:lmao...I bet he's not appreciating the idea
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

Bob losing "that type" of mojo ....:lmao...I bet he's not appreciating the idea
I'm not losing any type of mojo, let alone "that" :-_- Nana is just being a mean lesbika.

I don't know what the source of my mojo is but I'd like to think that it isn't my hair, cos I'll eventually lose that. :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top