This thread is for posting the manga you most recently read, are currently reading, or plan to read as well as for posting reading lists.
What I am reading
What I have already read
Mangaupdates is my preference for reading lists. Unlike myanimelist, mangaupdates tracks new releases. On the release page an icon appears next to the title when a new chapter from my reading, wish, or hold list is released. That makes it much easier to keep track of new releases, and to remember chapters I missed, or have not had the time to read yet.
Today I tried Moteki, a romantic comedy by the mangaka of Again!! The first two chapters were quite good, fans of Again!! will definitely enjoy Moteki.
What I am reading
What I have already read
Mangaupdates is my preference for reading lists. Unlike myanimelist, mangaupdates tracks new releases. On the release page an icon appears next to the title when a new chapter from my reading, wish, or hold list is released. That makes it much easier to keep track of new releases, and to remember chapters I missed, or have not had the time to read yet.
Today I tried Moteki, a romantic comedy by the mangaka of Again!! The first two chapters were quite good, fans of Again!! will definitely enjoy Moteki.
Despite trying to warm up to the characters apart from Korosensei, I find the humor delightful.


[/kaiten]