[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Gary didn't read that long shit D:

And I just enjoy kicking you, francês @.@
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

What long shit? I remember you were angry that ES wasn't in the Crux or something....


I'm a vampire now btw...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

aaah what im gonna do with you
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Hey, falla

How was your day today? Did you catch up with my story? *curious if you are beating goldb or not* :derp
Come on....You know I've read more than her! :gwah


:notrust
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,069
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Come on....You know I've read more than her! :gwah


:notrust



what are ya'll reading ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

riki's story, but I've been away so I'm quite behind. :sweat
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

It's okay. It will still be here unless something bad happened. :derp

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I'm a vampire now btw...
Do you sparkle? :wtf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Like Edward Cullen! :gwah

No, he don't sparkles. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm asking riki :vin



And how do you know I don't sparkle? :rant
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I know you're asking riki! But I have free will to answer that! :SOON

I didn't know that you are a gay vampire... :-_-
But ok, you sparkle. :fail
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Okay sorry :cookiestare



I didn't know for sure if she meant literally or not <_>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:crying
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Leave him for 5 mins under the sun. He'll get so red that soon he'll be sparkling due to the oil @.@
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Leave him for 5 mins under the sun. He'll get so red that soon he'll be sparkling due to the oil @.@
Oil? :huh

I don't burn that easily...I'm already tan :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top