Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: dance to express not to impress

I actually don't know if there's a difference there but alright...
There is one...U haven't embraced both genders fully, yet, UR still in the confusion phase...on the other hand I'm way past that and I can deploy any weapon in my bigender arsenal at will...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

There is one...U haven't embraced both genders fully, yet, UR still in the confusion phase...on the other hand I'm way past that and I can deploy any weapon in my bigender arsenal at will...
But you just said it was roleplay
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: dance to express not to impress

But you just said it was roleplay
That doesn't mean it's fake...or does it?:notsure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

Shuuuuure :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: dance to express not to impress

Shuuuuure :derp
Seriously man, there's no confusion...I have mini-Lolo, and my orgasms are fully body convulsions...










...when I don't fake them:shifty
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

Let's not talk about orgasms or start comparing them for christ sakes...

:oh

I've never had one :crying
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: dance to express not to impress

When you will embrace your genders fully, then you will be open to a much richer and intense variety of body experiences as well...:comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

Look at the mess that was made here. You have no shame do you?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: dance to express not to impress

Honey why didnt weren't you on skype last night?

xoxoxo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: dance to express not to impress

No 'cause he's a bear :oh

Why you asking ? Wanna sleep with him :zomg



:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare
Scav she's entertained by you bro...but come on :derp
Baby I cant stop thinking about you :hug



You are my angel honey


bisous skype you tomorrow.
Not really. :no

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I should have imagined by the title this is scav thread. :XD
You have a lot of room to talk :notsure
I don't think so! :hmph
...you think wrong then :nerd
I'm always right! :yelling
That's pretty childish :hip
No, it's not, I just know myself. :hee

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------



Niichan! :glomp
You need to be punished :noworry
What are you going to do? :hurr
I don't wanna break the rules here. Would be unbecoming of a man of my stature :mono

:teehee
Playing the good samaritan.
Who is? :huh

I'd call it playing dumb :3c
Who is what? :oh

Yeah, playing the dumb and looking like an angel. :shifty
Who is playing the good samaritan?

Is there something wrong with that? :fan
You, of course. :noworry

No, it's ok, I punish you later. :SOON
I don't get how :headscratch

I'll be curious to see :uguu
:nod



Tata :hug

... when I say tata I always think of Tartare :oh

I need real name :3c
You two...

You don't need shit niichan :yelling


:hee
:bored

I don't even remember who's thread this is :vin
scav-chan's

I'm sure he will be happy to see all this spam :XD
I was kidding. He actually messaged me on fb to tell me to go to bed, but I just ignored him like most women do :hee

Now I'm wondering why he even messaged me :shifty
That was worded weirdly...
Just a bit...
But we all know what I meant. Stop projecting your gender confusion onto me Lori :sexyarf
I'm not projecting anything...your gender confusion is a different phenomenon...mine is called roleplaying:hee
I actually don't know if there's a difference there but alright...
He's bored at work apparently. He's messaging me now. So annoying :derp
He works? I thought he just played Fighting games and shook his tail-feather
There is one...U haven't embraced both genders fully, yet, UR still in the confusion phase...on the other hand I'm way past that and I can deploy any weapon in my bigender arsenal at will...
But you just said it was roleplay
That doesn't mean it's fake...or does it?:notsure
Confusion: sighted
:lmao...only over the english terms:shifty
Shuuuuure :derp
Seriously man, there's no confusion...I have mini-Lolo, and my orgasms are fully body convulsions...










...when I don't fake them:shifty
Let's not talk about orgasms or start comparing them for christ sakes...

:oh

I've never had one :crying
When you will embrace your genders fully, then you will be open to a much richer and intense variety of body experiences as well...:comfort
Look at the mess that was made here. You have no shame do you?
Honey why didnt weren't you on skype last night?

xoxoxo



@matzik

@Tatasugoi

@Imp


@gary

@niichan

@bene
:oh

@bob
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: dance to express not to impress

Oooops:teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

What you know about Mobb Deep? :heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

He liked it...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

My Mom is not a member of Mobb Deep...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: dance to express not to impress

true but that was a stupid ass pointless question so i gave it a stupid answer :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: dance to express not to impress

Who are you to judge a question?

Plus a "whatchu know bout" is almost always rhetorical :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top