seriouslyuse rope![]()

seriouslyuse rope![]()

No, you're not, french.but im a gentleman

No, spamming.Go eat out?
I have to admit i don't cook much indeed ... and i really don't feel like doing it most of the times D:


Shut up.![]()

It was more of a broad term I guess...Good to see you know it's crap!![]()
Yes, that was the pointHow perv? Omg, you need to go to a doctor, you see perversion where it isn't.![]()

It's because the name Gary reminds me Gay. I missread.![]()


You always so meanNo, spamming.![]()

yep she's blondYou are blond?![]()

Thx, gentleman Scavyep she's blond![]()



I have a vague idea
apparently she doesn't want people to know that she's blond so she changed her hair color. you know how blond woman are?![]()

im a gentleman, what make you think im not one?No, thanks my mom!
So you think scav is a gentleman?![]()

I think Scav acts like this, but he is a really nice guy to girlsNo, thanks my mom!
So you think scav is a gentleman?![]()

I think Scav acts like this, but he is a really nice guy to girls![]()

But you was right.It was more of a broad term I guess...

Yes, that was the point![]()

What are you planning?

I'm just honest!You always so mean![]()

Ok, an honest woman, who's also meanI'm just honest!![]()

Ok, an honest woman
The things you say about women.im a gentleman, what make you think im not one?![]()

I was only trolling you, portuga.Ok, an honest woman, who's also mean![]()

See? Asshole!


