Pff I had this set even before the anime got serializedYou people are so late with SAO.
We had sets before it was cool with the FFers![]()

Pff I had this set even before the anime got serializedYou people are so late with SAO.
We had sets before it was cool with the FFers![]()

set? where?You people are so late with SAO.
We had sets before it was cool with the FFers![]()

problem?Not feeling like playing mf ATM.
Sao talk again. -_____-

-I don't particularly like to go shopping, though if the company is good, it won't be as painfulJorp, you should've just created this thread in the FF!
Do you like shopping?
Can you play an instrument?
Have you ever had a part time job?
Are you a mummies boy !?
Ever slapped someone before?
Can you ride a bike?





With my feetshow to control the ball?![]()

had same reactionhow to control the ball?![]()

kekekeyeah sure, everybody can kick a ball afterall![]()

kindergarten team?I was much more skilled than that! After all it was my childhood's dream to be a football's player.




SAO?i can give u one aswell

i didn't like herholy shit yui![]()

yeahSAO?