Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

AHAHAAHAHAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaAHAHAHAHAahaahahaAHAHAHA

Hello Miss Keane!
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

you all look....astonishing :lmao




btw...nice pair of boobs misses Keane
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ancy where's you avi? O_O
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

oh sorry for spamming...I'm not in.... just had to comment on your avies.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

lmao

noooo why u not in TAT
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I AM MO-JO-JOJO
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If you're not in the game, use the other thread to post :-_-

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Hi Mojo, that's an awesome costume you have there
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why thank you. I thought I should be getting more in touch with the holidays with Christmas just around the corner :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I don't know what that means. Are you Mafia?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

idk why but today I can't get enough of this song...whereas I didn't really like it when I first listened to it |:


Also I'm a bit disappointed by my role |: I WTF I was expecting something else.... /bored


---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

really Gary...didn't you learn from all those games that asking up front won't give you an answer?

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

an honest answer at least
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why are you treating this thread like twitter, it's the game we play in :huh

Are you Mafia?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ahaahhaa
cuz .... I'm to lazy to go post in a different thread |:

plus the song IS OBSESSIVE

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

and no I'm not mafia but you thought that the last time too and you were wrong of course....

And why do you keep asking everyone if they're mafia? Trying to act innocent? I won't fall for your game a second time Gary |:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You seem hypersensitive to me. Maybe I shouldn't have played.

Anyways, sakura is playing the same way she did last time...sloppily. Don't know what to make of it. Tata is active already and Googz is a noob so I'm not sure.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

lmao Sloppy? Why am I sloppy. The fact that I'm playing the same way should say something . And Excuse me if I'm not a good actor |: mom actually always wanted me to go into theater |: I just never went because I thought I suck at acting like something I'm not...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Sloppily posting more so, I guess. Like treating this thread like anything other than a game thread because you're "lazy" :p
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

oh wow what an amazing argument you have there Gary |:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

How is it an argument again? :errr

You're awfully confrontational...lawlette was right :notsure
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I am beautiful little....

I don't have a clue who I am, someone who watched Powerpuff girls can enlighten me? :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You're a ginger. You are already at a disadvantage :notsure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top