Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
I thought I gave already enough information about my role. You just need to count one and one together.
Yes, I investigated 2. Both DD said they was townies.
You could know my role as well if you "counted one and one together". So if you didn't say your role I don't need to say who I investigate. Im suspecting of you and you don't try to buy my trust. If you want me to believe you say your role because I said mine thinking about you guys could help me to think who's better to investigate tonight.
Justifying his kdowns vote and hating and trying to bandwagoning him, by telling how dangerous it'd be keeping him around. How lucky he was that Tata jump so easily onto it. Then again unlucky, because kdowns shot him.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
You're lucky you can't vote, because you criticizes me (my vote) all fucking time. Just leave me alone, bish! I spent HOURS thinking about my vote, I didn't "easily" voted for kd, if you read you'll see.
Go annoy somebody else, Ms headache!
Soooo puuuhhh... Seems I'm through. From Impy's post you can clearly see he was trying to protect his mafia buds, or at least one, that we know for sure, wizzard. He said it quite a few times that he is a noob and thus doesn't know better. On the other hand, the other noob, googlez, he was attacking for voting according to my analysis. I start more and more thinking that xi0 as well as niichan are innocent, those are just two townies who heated up in a discussion, more or less random one such as I had with farfalla at the end of day one, and in which Imp was trying to spill oil.
Thank god you wake up about xi0. So blind!

About niichan and toc Idk. niichan is acting weird, only analyzes xi0, like he wasn't trying to find some mafia guy, I think if he was trying to find out he would read more and analyze everybody. He says he was budy and etc, but Sakura is having teeth problems and she still she is more present than him.
Or he sucks as a player or he's mafia.
Toc is weird too, but people say he's always weird, he doesn't make sense and etc. It's hard to believe he's mafia and his mafia buddy tried to kill him.
I still don't know how you play, Evil, what makes me confused about you, but I'm still suspecting of you. I think you can be a different mafia player, a kind of player nobody would think is mafia. And, imp criticized your analyzes, said you
can be mafia but didn't necessarily said he thinks you are...