Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I'll say who I investigated.
In the first day I investigated law. I think he's weird and suspicious since the beggining. But DD said he's a good boy.
I began to worry about my role, if I'm sane, insane or naive. So I decided to investigate people I'm sure that is townie to see if I'm insane.
I was only sure about xi0 and Sakura. But I was more sure about xi0. I investigated him. The same, xi0 is not mafia.
So I realized that or I'm a normal detective and law is just weird, or I'm naive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

There is 2 hours left to vote...he fails to show up in 2 hours he dies.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

i think googlez needs to be hostkilled...seriously this shit is pissing me off. if i host and anyone DARES be inactive they get instakilled.
I don't think is fair. niichan is absent too and didn't even vote in the first day.
Plus I'm pretty sure googlez is townie, it will be bad for us.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If there are only two detective than the likeliness is high he we only have a sane and insane. Unless digital wanted to troll us and made a weird combination like insane-naive, insane-insane, or something else...

If we kill toc now and he's innocent you can analyse niichan tomorrow. Or for hell's sake me, if you still doubt me. Or google.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Those rules should be more clear! There is many details we don't know about and should be there, in the first page. Lack of information.
i second this
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

For fucking's sake discuss it in the discussion thread YOU MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |:
Why are you such fucking stalkers?!?!??!?!?!?? TAT
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

i don't care if he's townie he's worthless , and niichan did post today you know.... goog didnt
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Buttercup. Make Him vote toc.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I need to send a pm to googlez!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If there are only two detective than the likeliness is high he we only have a sane and insane. Unless digital wanted to troll us and made a weird combination like insane-naive, insane-insane, or something else...

If we kill toc now and he's innocent you can analyse niichan tomorrow. Or for hell's sake me, if you still doubt me. Or google.
Yeah, after I found out kd was the vengeful townie, I thought: oh fuck! If DD wanted to troll and make a weird game my sister could have been the insane detective (I'm pretty sure she was) and I can be the naive. :vin
But Idk, I hope I'm the sane, I feel I'm the sane doctor.
And Ms boobs about your role, makes sense. So now I starting to believe you're not mafia.
I was thinking about investigate niichan already, but I was undecided if I should investigating you, toc or him (niichan).
But now I'm thinking if I should vote for kill niichan (if xi0 vote for niichan too) or toc, because a was voted and I need to save my head.
I won't investigate you anymore, and about the person I'll investigate it will the depends of who will die today.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If there are only two detective than the likeliness is high he we only have a sane and insane. Unless digital wanted to troll us and made a weird combination like insane-naive, insane-insane, or something else...

If we kill toc now and he's innocent you can analyse niichan tomorrow. Or for hell's sake me, if you still doubt me. Or google.
i say kill toc and tonight if toc proves to be innocent analize niichan or googlez OR lawlett And tomorrow Analize Evil or me if there are any doubts about me in your heart papa T_T
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Okay, then if we vote for thorn and he isn't mafia....this is what we should do. Sakura protects tata again, tata investigates niichan, and I'll protect niichan. If niichan is killed and is townie, we'll know if tata is sane or not as well as knowing that I am insane.

If there is a prostitute, they should block niichan for good measure.

Any problems with this?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

For fucking's sake discuss it in the discussion thread YOU MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |:
Why are you such fucking stalkers?!?!??!?!?!?? TAT
stalkerss>?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

i don't care if he's townie he's worthless , and niichan did post today you know.... goog didnt
But everybody forgave niichan for the first day, so I think it's fair to do the same to the others.
Why niichan had a chance we the others doesn't?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I gave you arguments why everyone should vote toc. What are yours, besides the fact that xi0 suspects him, to suspect niichan? Please share, you smart and rational girl. :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

well it was the start of the game
but now we're all waiting on one or two ppl it's infuritinh me and making the game less pleasant

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

daddy I say go for toc , trust your daughter! i'm rarely wrong xDD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I gave you arguments why everyone should vote toc. What are yours, besides the fact that xi0 suspects him, to suspect niichan? Please share, you smart and rational girl. :)
It doesn't matter. Even if I'm wrong about thorn, we can still easily win this game in the next night or two. If thorn and niichan are both innocent, then googz is mafia and he'll be hostkilled anyways
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

i say kill toc and tonight if toc proves to be innocent analize niichan or googlez OR lawlett And tomorrow Analize Evil or me if there are any doubts about me in your heart papa T_T
I think Gary's plan is better. I already investigated law. And I doubt googlez is mafia.
We need to know about toc and niichan.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Okay, then if we vote for thorn and he isn't mafia....this is what we should do. Sakura protects tata again, tata investigates niichan, and I'll protect niichan. If niichan is killed and is townie, we'll know if tata is sane or not as well as knowing that I am insane.

If there is a prostitute, they should block niichan for good measure.

Any problems with this?
No, we can't risk that. Both doctors should go for the detective, because it is very well possible that sakura is insane and she kills the detective, so we have no information on the investigation at all then. The mafia will probably go for a doctor, but we have to risk that, otherwise we'll have two casualities in night 3.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I gave you arguments why everyone should vote toc. What are yours, besides the fact that xi0 suspects him, to suspect niichan? Please share, you smart and rational girl. :)
I said already. In oldest posts, if you're blind I'm sorry. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top