Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

DD vote update again?
No it's not impossible Gary |: I just read it.


CHANGING VOTE TO THORN Looks like I was right from the start about him, anyway after last night I did get a lot less suspicious of nii-chan since he came and became active. Was only gonna vote for him cuz he was fucking absent anyway!

As I said in my earlier posts I suspected lawlett because he was trolling but [idk if I mentioned this] think lawlett might be a bomb.
Xi0 I am still rather suspicious but some of his recent posts when talking to tata made me think he really is a townie.
ToC was suspicious from the start and when I read imp's huge post where he did nothing but try to save toc and then I saw he was mafia boss made me think he was either trying to save toc OR incriminate him by "taking his side" and making us turn against him. Now after reading Evil's post with all the quotes from imp I'm going back to my original belief.[as you might have noticed I never took toc off my suspects list] Since , Imp never expected he'd be out of the game at that point so he probably thought I'll turn their attention from toc since no one suspected imp at that point[except for evil who didn't really mention it anyway] so he was on the safe side just trying to "prove" toc's "innocence"
Nii-chan not suspicious at the moment. We'll see IF we're wrong about ToC if my suspicions arise again.
I am off to bed, the timezone is really a hassle for me playing this game. I will be out most of the day. So yeah, I don't have time to think about to re-assess the options. I am taking a huge ass risk and calling the vote right now:

Vote Kill Tata

I had done a little bit of thinking and perhaps the votes from previous days led me to this vote.
mkay so I'm casting my vote. Gonna go to bed

Vote for : Niichan
Ok anyway who i find suspicious is googlez! The guy basically is xtremely cautious..ofc it can be said that hes newbie but hes tooo intelligent for that.. Day he had this silly intervote with imp.As i see it now mafia boss was tring to troll googz a bit.THen this banana thing.. we thought banana was suspicious but now that i think about googz didnt really try to defend himself much.Dunno call this a lawl instinct if you must!THen he stayes fromt he thread as mch as possible hes veryveryvery careful with what he says and does!As i see it its a generic noob mafia play!Ill vote for him for now to see if he can change my opinion of him.Tats I know ur against this but ill have to trust my instincts for once!!!!!
vote kills Googz


Thorn
1x(sakura)
Googlez
1x(lawlett)
tatasugoi
1x(thorn)
NO VOTE1x(evil)
4 out of 8 votes

35 minutes left!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Nope, she could still be naive.
Naive only get "not guilty" answers. :oh

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

xi0, who are you going to vote for?
I'm confused if I vote for toc or for niichan. :(
I'm not the only one left to vote.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

So I can change my vote?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

And I need to save my skin, toc voted for me. :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Changing my vote:

Vote Kill niichan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

xi0, who are you going to vote for?
I'm confused if I vote for toc or for niichan. :(
I'm not the only one left to vote.
If niichan is innocent, I'm screwed. But if thorn is killed and is the doctor, I'm also apparently screwed.

I'd like to know why I'm the only one being held accountable for how I vote....
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I don't know if Toc is changing his vote to make him looks less mafia and making me vote for niichan or if he really cares about me. ¬¬'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

But this is bad, if googles is townie and dies, we are only 1:4 tomorrow, if toc is innocent. Shit, tomorrow could be tough. But I trust niichan more than toc. It has to be done.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If niichan is innocent, I'm screwed. But if thorn is killed and is the doctor, I'm also apparently screwed.

I'd like to know why I'm the only one being held accountable for how I vote....
He's not the doctor! How can be 3 doctors here? :blink
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If he says he's the doctor I can think he's suspicious.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

He's not the doctor! How can be 3 doctors here? :blink
I know it's unlikely, but I know I'm not lying about being one myself
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No it's not impossible Gary |: I just read it.


CHANGING VOTE TO THORN Looks like I was right from the start about him, anyway after last night I did get a lot less suspicious of nii-chan since he came and became active. Was only gonna vote for him cuz he was fucking absent anyway!

As I said in my earlier posts I suspected lawlett because he was trolling but [idk if I mentioned this] think lawlett might be a bomb.
Xi0 I am still rather suspicious but some of his recent posts when talking to tata made me think he really is a townie.
ToC was suspicious from the start and when I read imp's huge post where he did nothing but try to save toc and then I saw he was mafia boss made me think he was either trying to save toc OR incriminate him by "taking his side" and making us turn against him. Now after reading Evil's post with all the quotes from imp I'm going back to my original belief.[as you might have noticed I never took toc off my suspects list] Since , Imp never expected he'd be out of the game at that point so he probably thought I'll turn their attention from toc since no one suspected imp at that point[except for evil who didn't really mention it anyway] so he was on the safe side just trying to "prove" toc's "innocence"
Nii-chan not suspicious at the moment. We'll see IF we're wrong about ToC if my suspicions arise again.
I am off to bed, the timezone is really a hassle for me playing this game. I will be out most of the day. So yeah, I don't have time to think about to re-assess the options. I am taking a huge ass risk and calling the vote right now:

Vote Kill Tata
Changing my vote:

Vote Kill niichan


I had done a little bit of thinking and perhaps the votes from previous days led me to this vote.
mkay so I'm casting my vote. Gonna go to bed

Vote for : Niichan
Ok anyway who i find suspicious is googlez! The guy basically is xtremely cautious..ofc it can be said that hes newbie but hes tooo intelligent for that.. Day he had this silly intervote with imp.As i see it now mafia boss was tring to troll googz a bit.THen this banana thing.. we thought banana was suspicious but now that i think about googz didnt really try to defend himself much.Dunno call this a lawl instinct if you must!THen he stayes fromt he thread as mch as possible hes veryveryvery careful with what he says and does!As i see it its a generic noob mafia play!Ill vote for him for now to see if he can change my opinion of him.Tats I know ur against this but ill have to trust my instincts for once!!!!!
vote kills Googz


Thorn
1x(sakura)
Googlez
1x(lawlett)
narutoniichan
1x(thorn)
NO VOTE1x(evil)
4 out of 8 votes

25 minutes left!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Oh bloody hell. This end of phase is so exciting. :iik :iik :faint

It looks like the two lovers, tatsu and xi0 are deciding.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I don't know if Toc is changing his vote to make him looks less mafia and making me vote for niichan or if he really cares about me. ¬¬'
that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top