Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

10 minutes left lawlett.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

It seems I am good as dead. I am going to play MW3 online for few minutes. Townies, biatches, regret later for being played by mafia and voting against me. Will be back in few minutes and make sure I will abuse you all.

*takes off the coat*
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Based on what? She was killed...I don't remember specifics
Imp said to Farfat why they killed her in the discussion thread.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Based on what? She was killed...I don't remember specifics
Just checked and there were not enough votes to be killed by mafia.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Go vote, xi0. DD said everybody needs to vote, so do it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

The only one not posting besides google is niichan.

My vote means nothing, but vote kill naruto-niichan
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Yeah I said if someone doesn't vote he get hostkilled.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

yes, please vote xi0, against me. So I can abuse you with no shame and guilt.

:disappoint

You must be laughing you mafia )&*(&*(&(
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I already gave my vote and I dunno what to say anymore. If it's neither googz nor toc the only one I can think of is xi0 but everyone seems to believe him :/
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Damn, now I can't abuse you :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

yes, please vote xi0, against me. So I can abuse you with no shame and guilt.

:disappoint

You must be laughing you mafia )&*(&*(&(
You abuse me anyway...fak u doxta
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Toc is making me feel bad about him. :pout
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No it's not impossible Gary |: I just read it.


CHANGING VOTE TO THORN Looks like I was right from the start about him, anyway after last night I did get a lot less suspicious of nii-chan since he came and became active. Was only gonna vote for him cuz he was fucking absent anyway!

As I said in my earlier posts I suspected lawlett because he was trolling but [idk if I mentioned this] think lawlett might be a bomb.
Xi0 I am still rather suspicious but some of his recent posts when talking to tata made me think he really is a townie.
ToC was suspicious from the start and when I read imp's huge post where he did nothing but try to save toc and then I saw he was mafia boss made me think he was either trying to save toc OR incriminate him by "taking his side" and making us turn against him. Now after reading Evil's post with all the quotes from imp I'm going back to my original belief.[as you might have noticed I never took toc off my suspects list] Since , Imp never expected he'd be out of the game at that point so he probably thought I'll turn their attention from toc since no one suspected imp at that point[except for evil who didn't really mention it anyway] so he was on the safe side just trying to "prove" toc's "innocence"
Nii-chan not suspicious at the moment. We'll see IF we're wrong about ToC if my suspicions arise again.
I am off to bed, the timezone is really a hassle for me playing this game. I will be out most of the day. So yeah, I don't have time to think about to re-assess the options. I am taking a huge ass risk and calling the vote right now:

Vote Kill Tata
I had done a little bit of thinking and perhaps the votes from previous days led me to this vote.
mkay so I'm casting my vote. Gonna go to bed

Vote for : Niichan
Ok anyway who i find suspicious is googlez! The guy basically is xtremely cautious..ofc it can be said that hes newbie but hes tooo intelligent for that.. Day he had this silly intervote with imp.As i see it now mafia boss was tring to troll googz a bit.THen this banana thing.. we thought banana was suspicious but now that i think about googz didnt really try to defend himself much.Dunno call this a lawl instinct if you must!THen he stayes fromt he thread as mch as possible hes veryveryvery careful with what he says and does!As i see it its a generic noob mafia play!Ill vote for him for now to see if he can change my opinion of him.Tats I know ur against this but ill have to trust my instincts for once!!!!!
vote kills Googz
I think thorn think he's playin a hospital game here not mafia... Lets all be doctors.. I'll be a nurse ffs... Sinse goofs will be host killed and I kinda believe evil being bulletproof ... E plains his rude cockiness.... change vote to toc hmm let's see f if mafia again

I vote for TOC!
Jeez, I hope he's not townie. :faint
I vote for him because he said he is a doctor too and I don't believe there is 3 doctors here, and he changed his vote in the last moment saying because I'm the detective after I said could vote for him with xi0 and Sakura. I think he just want to change my mind.
And I'll be investigating niichan tonight!
I hope for the best. :scry
Changing my vote:

Vote Kill niichan
It looks like no one will vote for xi0 and I'm the only one suspecting him, not much point in voting for him :oh Googz will probably be hostkilled soon, so the only guy who's left and clearly suspicious is toc.

so vote kill toc
The only one not posting besides google is niichan.

My vote means nothing, but vote kill naruto-niichan


Thorn
4x(sakura, tatasugoi, naruto niichan, lawlett)

Naruto niichan
2x(thorn, xio)


NO VOTE1x(evil)
7 out of 8 votes

6 minutes left!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I already gave my vote and I dunno what to say anymore. If it's neither googz nor toc the only one I can think of is xi0 but everyone seems to believe him :/
Yeah yeah, nice smiley and innocent act
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

The only one not posting besides google is niichan.

My vote means nothing, but vote kill naruto-niichan
Did you read what I said about Bunny being killed by mafia?
Toc lied to you. :fail
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

digital, :iik staaaahp... I think we are making a wrong decision... :iik toc kinda sounds innocent to me now... :iik
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I expect you to kill me tonight niichan, if you have the balls. You're screwed either way
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Yeah yeah, nice smiley and innocent act
You too are so lovely gay together. :love
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top