Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
He doesn't bother explaining who the Sickly Townie is though...
He doesn't bother explaining who the Sickly Townie is though...

It's because lawlett is the sickly and he's trolling the shit out of EvilThis game is so weird. There is a sickly and Idk why he doesn't want to say about it.![]()


Because your reasons for being a Bulletproof make no sense. There's no circumstantial evidence, while there is anecdotal evidence of Evil hinting at it on the first day.give me arguments i am sickly please....Ur just saying what evil says assuming hes right....I cnt believe how fckin naive some people are
ok. makes no sense to continue this. ur obviously been had by his introverted reversed observed psychologyBecause your reasons for being a Bulletproof make no sense. There's no circumstantial evidence, while there is anecdotal evidence of Evil hinting at it on the first day.
Steering votes or not, he makes sense with his role and you don't.
Because Evil could kill him during the night... (before).Why? He's one player...
How is Herm introverted?ok. makes no sense to continue this. ur obviously been had by his introverted reversed observed psychology
Lol!ok. makes no sense to continue this. ur obviously been had by his introverted reversed observed psychology

atleast i am spouting something. u keep denying everything *_* Hate fucking denyiers *_*Update the tally digi!
---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------
How is Herm introverted?
You're just spouting nonsense...how is this helping anything?
Vote kill naruto-niichan
ok guys Evil3ye is Mafia.....Ill reveal my role now, i am a regular townie with analytical abilities.WHy I think Evi is mafia.When i started playing on day 1 i always was keeping my eye on evil and his scumbaggery.He was playin the leader part mostly trying to control our way of thinking and i think to some extent he was sucessful.When Imp got killed he said that imp was the strat ring leader, i think evil was the one.After all he is the veteran of all veterans in this game. He is playing a bold aggressive mafia.At first I didnt believe it, but then ToC sudden attitude change just stroke me as lightning.I was like no fckin way... Plus some sickly is keeping evil at bay so i guess he had no choice but to be very agressive to try to confuse the shit out of us.Evil has beef with falla=she dies, evil has beef with aneki=she dies, I mean evil okay U.U you've made it this far congratz really..I will not be changing my vote so for today i vote kill Evil3ye.Guys lets be swift and and this douchebaggery.Niichan is not a mafia i give you 100% people.He just doesnt have much time on hands to write wall of texts, which especially in this game is just a facade for bullshitting or deception.In any way i am having a headache so i am gonna lay in bed a bit.GL townies make the right choices.
Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me.
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once.
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard.
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!
---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------
Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.
It's she0 u.uxi0, we could vote for Evil... What do you think? If he's townie we go and vote for niichan.
Wut15hours left...
