Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yes, plz :x3

Though if i really wanted to revive this place ofc it wouldn't be with my dancing skills, which are less than average :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So this thread needs some divine intervention
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Is it hard to keep a long distance relationship?
Has multiquoting changed your life?
Do you think you and Bruno will ever settle down and have a family?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NO
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I forgot about my own thread. :oh
Everybody is here but me. :gwah

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

:hee

tell me more :popcorn
I was a real kunoich years ago and I dislike fake bullshit ninjas. Besides I don't like filler either. :noworry

u jelly? don't worry jorpedo is yours :derp
I think you're wrong. :nod

damn and u dare calling me perv. I was talking about a normal lollipop here, you dirty mind :derp
You can't fool me!

oi jorped shall we go for another round? :derp
I miss you 2 spam here. :scry

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

BAKACHAAAAAAAAAAAAN
MILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHERE ARE YOU???? I MISS YOU'RE ANNOYING PRESENCEEEEE! :arf

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Who Is Imitating Who?



The best gif ever. :XD
How are you, Char? :amuse

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Reviving this thread with my dancing skills
Did your new lover scav taught you? :heh

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Yes, plz :x3

Though if i really wanted to revive this place ofc it wouldn't be with my dancing skills, which are less than average :hmph
This old mom dance better than you, I bet! :lmao
Look this video, scav! :arf


---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Hi Evil! :nuts

Are you still having nightmares with Him? :3c

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

So this thread needs some divine intervention
I'm here now to save my thread!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
You actually reply to everything!:zomg

Has anything interesting happened in your life recently?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:popcorn
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is it hard to keep a long distance relationship?
Has multiquoting changed your life?
Do you think you and Bruno will ever settle down and have a family?
Yeah, it's expensive hard, I had this experience, but now I'm free! :carlton
No, I dislike multiquote, but thanks for the sugestion. :derp
Me and Bruno are just good friends, paparazzis distort things. :invalid
You can keep interviewing me! I feel like a celebrity!

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

I'll murder their children.
That's why I'll have no children and you'll never know my pets, you bitch! :SOON

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

You actually reply to everything!:zomg

Has anything interesting happened in your life recently?
It's because I really love my fans! :blush
lol

No! :scry
Tell me your news, the new interesting things in your like. :amuse
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I don't have any:(...it's just uni and reading manga and MH...nothing extraordinary happened...that's why I was curious, maybe you could've shared something interesting:darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top