Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think when someone say they speak it's because they speak. :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Dunno, different point of view, I guess?

Have you ever surfed a llama?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, probably!

Lol, no!
I'm not a "beach girl". And you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I would. I mean, it'd be fun to stand on a llama while they're running or walking, no?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yep! scav is the worst person to give you this kind of advices. :vin
i give the best advices, gtfo :hmph
Some love stories start with a good friendship. :derp
u talk from experience? :derp

Best joke of the day! :lmao
its sad u can't see the great gentleman in me, but thats the life everyday of the gentleman :mono
We don't have that intimacy. :noworry
i just wanted to know you better :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would. I mean, it'd be fun to stand on a llama while they're running or walking, no?
I'm not a surfboard, bitch! :modsmack
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Who said you were a surfboard? D:
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
i give the best advices, gtfo :hmph
About dance maybe you do. :lmao

u talk from experience? :derp
Actually no, I don't. But it happens with others. :noworry
And can happen with you. :fan

its sad u can't see the great gentleman in me, but thats the life everyday of the gentleman :mono
Yeah, maybe me and everybody are blind. :XD

i just wanted to know you better :3c
You won't convince me with this perv face! :SOON

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Who said you were a surfboard? D:
You! You want to use me! :rant
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
pfft, I wouldn't ride on an old decrepit llama like eyou!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
pfft, I wouldn't ride on an old decrepit llama like eyou!
Bitch, I'm fabulous! I won't break your teeth today just because is your birthday. :notrust
But watch out.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not scared of an old llama who says fabulous. :hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You should...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why would I obey you? D:
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
NO! -_-;
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ok, it's better to surprise you anyway. :heh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I annoy the reds on daily basis. I even stand up to them. I've been in NYC and Philly subway way late at night, after midnight. I've walked in Philly on my own at night as well. I've pissed off scary-looking customers. All this without an ounce of fear.

The hell can you do that scares me? X_X
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top