yeah so "fap fap fap" = making sense?
making sense is too mainstreamI make more sense than lawlett and you...
Whatever, I don't need you, french!tututuuut

DD, you didn't answer my question in your thread.I make more sense than lawlett and you...

but i gave you 5 star, you just proved how ungrateful you are to the whole forumWhatever, I don't need you, french!![]()

ull never make more sense than
More sense than you!!

So why you didn't answer my question? It's doubtful.but i gave you 5 star, you just proved how ungrateful you are to the whole forum![]()

i wanted to see if you had faith in meSo why you didn't answer my question? It's doubtful.![]()
And why should I believe you?i wanted to see if you had faith in me

Because you always troll me.so u have not faith in me at all? ungrateful as ever



Vamp!Thread had 3 stars though a few minutes ago![]()

Hey, hey!Vamp!![]()
I see you're holding your ground here...be tough!
must be lawlett and DDThread had 3 stars though a few minutes ago![]()


so u dont believe me that mean you have no faith in me. if im saying the truth, what do you think i should think of you now?Because you always troll me.
I'm not ungrateful, I just didn't believe you yet.![]()
Because there is only 1 thread I can give a 5!Why, DD?![]()
Yeah, women who survive here is usually tough!Hey, hey!I see you're holding your ground here...be tough!
![]()
