- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Its 500+ posts to get hero member? '-'
Some 15 minutes I guess, but I need to change and etc. ._.How much would you take to go to a store to get it?![]()
FF doesn't count? Really?Now I know why you have 800+ posts tata D:
Too bad FF posts don't count xD


I didn't know about it. And yeah, probably.If they did i would had over 20k posts ... true story![]()


I take like 5 minutes walking to a shopping where i can get most stuff .. so i can't really talk, specially because today me and my housemate wanted something, and i didn't ended going there because i was also feeling lazy xDSome 15 minutes I guess, but I need to change and etc. ._.
Hero member?Its 500+ posts to get hero member? '-'

hmmm i think so xDIts 500+ posts to get hero member? '-'
look right above your avatar ... you are an hero member ... me and scav are celebrityHero member?![]()

Oh, it's only 5 minutes here to, but I take 5 minutes choosing and 5 minutes walking home so... 15.I take like 5 minutes walking to a shopping where i can get most stuff .. so i can't really talk, specially because today me and my housemate wanted something, and i didn't ended going there because i was also feeling lazy xD


look under your name, u're an hero member aswellHero member?![]()
My friend didn't wanted to go with me ... if he did i would had went xDOh, it's only 5 minutes here to, but I take 5 minutes choosing and 5 minutes walking home so... 15.
Yeah, I'm tooooo lazy.![]()
Oh, I didn't see it before.hmmm i think so xD
look right above your avatar ... you are an hero member ... me and scav are celebrity![]()



I need to spam more xDlol Boss struggling to get 500 posts![]()

u come a bit too late. the spam session is kinda over for todayI need to spam more xD
Lets Spam Tata's thread![]()
When people go with me I'm less lazy too.My friend didn't wanted to go with me ... if he did i would had went xD

You can't think like that ... i was an hero now i am a celebrity ... which means i am a celebrity heroOh, I didn't see it before.
Nice, me gusta, I'm a hero. I'm badass!
Celebrity is everywhere, not a big deal.![]()

There is always a next time T_Tu come a bit too late. the spam session is kinda over for today
They do it everyday, it's not news.I need to spam more xD
Lets Spam Tata's thread![]()


yupThere is always a next time T_T
