Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its 500+ posts to get hero member? '-'
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
How much would you take to go to a store to get it? :?bunny
Some 15 minutes I guess, but I need to change and etc. ._.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Now I know why you have 800+ posts tata D:
Too bad FF posts don't count xD
FF doesn't count? Really? :vin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol Boss struggling to get 500 posts :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
damn i had 4480 post this morning :faint
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Some 15 minutes I guess, but I need to change and etc. ._.
I take like 5 minutes walking to a shopping where i can get most stuff .. so i can't really talk, specially because today me and my housemate wanted something, and i didn't ended going there because i was also feeling lazy xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I take like 5 minutes walking to a shopping where i can get most stuff .. so i can't really talk, specially because today me and my housemate wanted something, and i didn't ended going there because i was also feeling lazy xD
Oh, it's only 5 minutes here to, but I take 5 minutes choosing and 5 minutes walking home so... 15. :XD
Yeah, I'm tooooo lazy. :vin
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh, it's only 5 minutes here to, but I take 5 minutes choosing and 5 minutes walking home so... 15. :XD
Yeah, I'm tooooo lazy. :vin
My friend didn't wanted to go with me ... if he did i would had went xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hmmm i think so xD



look right above your avatar ... you are an hero member ... me and scav are celebrity :3c
Oh, I didn't see it before. :XD
Nice, me gusta, I'm a hero. I'm badass! :hip
Celebrity is everywhere, not a big deal. :hmph
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My friend didn't wanted to go with me ... if he did i would had went xD
When people go with me I'm less lazy too. :hi5
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh, I didn't see it before. :XD
Nice, me gusta, I'm a hero. I'm badass! :hip
Celebrity is everywhere, not a big deal. :hmph
You can't think like that ... i was an hero now i am a celebrity ... which means i am a celebrity hero :cookiehand
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I need to spam more xD
Lets Spam Tata's thread :kukuku
They do it everyday, it's not news. :sweat
And I don't care about those numbers for being honest, I wish my number was smaller. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top