The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Bullying is never good. Growing up I was bullied 2x until I stood up and fought back.
/cough I was kinda bullying bullies

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

/ pats charlie

I would have stood up for you Chaali!!!!!!!! T_T
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
goldb said:
Juunior; join the sakura fan club or as I'm now calling it; The Lush Club :hurr
lol how its called, haha xD How to join this fan club, goldb? :p

yukihime03 said:
Thanks! and no, the parrot seemed to feel comfortable perching on my hands. :XD I took a pic with the other parrots after that. :P
AHAaaaaaa! The other parrots did 'grrrr' on you so you only posted a photo with a parrot which didn't and which was peaceful, understandable :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
AHAaaaaaa! The other parrots did 'grrrr' on you so you only posted a photo with a parrot which didn't and which was peaceful, understandable :p
Umm... no. The other photos are in my external hard disk, and I'm too lazy to copy them to my laptop. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lips-aneki is back and in full force!

Whoa, I never knew Zat was brown! or that he was a guy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :gwah
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lips-aneki is back and in full force!

Whoa, I never knew Zat was brown! or that he was a guy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :gwah
lol actually my lips look thinner in those pictures if you ask me O_o
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Thats quite true actually, can't believe I missed that. I hope this is just a one time photo thing and that they haven't somehow shrunk :worrybunny

pshh dunno /worried
I'll take more pictures tomorrow xDDD I HOPE NOT THEY LOOK FINE IN THE MIRROR T_T

@Milly lmao xDDD Stop exaggerating xD that's Angelina Jolie not me XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nice pics Charlie :thumbs ... specially the last one :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ya and can you guys believe it or what?
What's the chances of a live fucking moose appearing like that huh? JUST WHEN I HAPPENS TO HAVE MY CAMERA?


:lmao




K so maybe missing a certain Alpha Beta. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top