Watch it
Not really![]()

Watch it
Not really![]()


I don't care...My head is reserved for other people![]()

not reallybut you have such a smooth bald head jorped...


I guess I was playing with someone elses head...not really
And i am out now![]()

DefinitelyI guess I was playing with someone elses head...


wednesday ...it's basically a day where all students from my uni only have classes in the morning, unless some rare exceptions ... and i missed one... but not that important anyway. Was a theoric class and i have the pdf with everything on my uni's "moodle" so not a big deal ... and i did ... my friendso how was uni today? u didn't skip anything? did u talk with a chick?



I know ... but i don't think it will be hard to understand with them
be careful pdf dont explain everything
so is your friend hot?![]()



