Hasa Diga Eebowai

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

Tiffany, I am assuming you are busy with something. I want you to tell me what it is. :cookiestare
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Looking for the off switch

Bob...dat face :rofl
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Looking for the off switch

Yo Tiff, sup lately?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Looking for the off switch

Wow, the Cubs really suck :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

Hey Tiff :glomp
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

Yo Tiff, sup lately?
Yo Nuno. Just got back from a long weekend away in northern Michigan where I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. I think I barely slept, but had so much fun anyway. I'm not always a huge fan of weddings, but this one was great. Now I'm on vacation for the rest of the week. I have no real plan for this upcoming week other than just relaxing and hanging out with some friends. :amuse

What have you been up to?

Wow, the Cubs really suck :oh
Well, that's not very nice, but I can't really disagree.. :p I saw the Nats swept them recently. Didn't get to see any of the games, though. They looked pretty awful, I take it?

Hey yourself :glomp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

pics of being a bridesmaid please? :wtf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Looking for the off switch

Oh, sounds wonderful. I haven't been to that many weddings yet, but the ones I've been to have been great. Likely due to involving someone close to me. A friend just got engaged though, so I'll likely be going to his wedding whenever that happens (damn, so early! Can you imagine me marrying? :p)

Those calm vacations are often some of the best from my experience, as you get the time to do whatever you want. Sometimes you need those times, and not always make it about traveling even though that's great too.

On my part not much has been going on really. My Master's kicked off a couple of weeks ago so I'm "busy" with school 3 days per week (haha). Other than that I'm finally getting to taking my driver's license. About freaking time. Actually passed the theory test today with 44/45 correct, so in a couple of months I'll hopefully have the license and check that off my list. But yeah, other than that nothing really.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

pics of being a bridesmaid please? :wtf
Lol. I actually only have one of myself so far and it's not very good. My eyes are closed and I'm making a weird face. I think I was either looking into the sun or not quite ready for the pic to be taken... or a combo of the two. xD I'm not sure it's worthy of posting, but my friend that took it texted it to me today because he said I looked really cute in it, so I don't know. Maybe I'll PM it to you or something. :p

Oh, sounds wonderful. I haven't been to that many weddings yet, but the ones I've been to have been great. Likely due to involving someone close to me. A friend just got engaged though, so I'll likely be going to his wedding whenever that happens (damn, so early! Can you imagine me marrying? :p)

Those calm vacations are often some of the best from my experience, as you get the time to do whatever you want. Sometimes you need those times, and not always make it about traveling even though that's great too.

On my part not much has been going on really. My Master's kicked off a couple of weeks ago so I'm "busy" with school 3 days per week (haha). Other than that I'm finally getting to taking my driver's license. About freaking time. Actually passed the theory test today with 44/45 correct, so in a couple of months I'll hopefully have the license and check that off my list. But yeah, other than that nothing really.
True, I can't imagine you marrying yet. Anyone who gets married at your age is too young, in my opinion, lol. But yeah, it was a great time.

I'm actually really excited about my do-nothing vacation. I've been itching for some time off from work, since the last time I had any was back in April. It feels great. :amuse

Good luck getting your driver's license! I guess I didn't realize you didn't already have one. We only compared passports back when we met up. Not that I would have shared my driver's license with anyone, though. The picture is so terrible. It barely looks like me, lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Looking for the off switch

I know right? 23 is way too young. I don't want to make such a decision before I'm approaching my 30s at the earliest. Guess he's different :p

Oh, that's a long time without any vacation. Is it not normal for you guys to have vacations during the summer? So what have you done so far?

Here we go again "the picture looks bad!" :p Haha, well I've been slow, what can I say. I dragged it out during High school. I did about 50% of it, and then I got sent off to the army and I kept giving myself excuses to not continue with it up there (I enjoy my free time way too much... It's a problem still). The same applied when I started studying. As time went on and it was longer and longer since I had driven a car, it became easier to ignore it. But I finally decided to get my shit together this summer, so now I'm on the right track with things, not just the driver's license. Besides, it's just too annoying not having one.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Looking for the off switch

 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

Oh, that's a long time without any vacation. Is it not normal for you guys to have vacations during the summer? So what have you done so far?
Well, I work full time so it's not like I have a summer break (how I miss those! :cryning). And it's just hard at my job specifically to get time off in the summer, unless you have a lot of seniority. But that's just because of our screwy, complicated system for taking time off. Most people I know don't have trouble taking off in the summer.

3c said:
Here we go again "the picture looks bad!" :p Haha, well I've been slow, what can I say. I dragged it out during High school. I did about 50% of it, and then I got sent off to the army and I kept giving myself excuses to not continue with it up there (I enjoy my free time way too much... It's a problem still). The same applied when I started studying. As time went on and it was longer and longer since I had driven a car, it became easier to ignore it. But I finally decided to get my shit together this summer, so now I'm on the right track with things, not just the driver's license. Besides, it's just too annoying not having one.
Do I say that my picture looks bad that often? xD

And yay for getting your shit together. :amuse

Awwwww! So sweet! Thanks, bene! <3 :glomp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Looking for the off switch

mic check, 1,2, yo yo yo ehm**

lalalaaaaa~
i wroooote this sooong for you igotthegooOoOOoOds~
and i'm gonnaaaaa sing iiiiiit veryyyyy looooooouuuuud~
i knooooow it's sound liiiiike nails on chalkboaaaaaaaaard~
but you'll remembeeer me at the community awaaaards~
lalalaaaaa~

 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

:rofl

Thanks for the serenade, scav! Don't forget me either, k? :lovebunny I think I have a couple of nominations. What categories are you up for?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Looking for the off switch

:rofl

Thanks for the serenade, scav! Don't forget me either, k? :lovebunny I think I have a couple of nominations. What categories are you up for?
don't worry, you'll have my support :lovebunny

im up for some category but what im aiming at is the most passionate member. im burning with passion
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

Yes, you do. I shall vote for you regardless of the fact I gained nothing from you...not even a serenade.

Goodsy, I can vote for you too but :cookiestare....
 
Top