Insomnia?FUCK SLEEP!

Insomnia?FUCK SLEEP!

You don't have the stereotypical sexy voiceMy voice is not sexy, ask Farfat.![]()
...I wanna hear
I like alien accent.

AlcoholInsomnia?![]()
Me too! British accent is the best.I love british accent ç.ç Bob is sexy.

Shut up, your voice is like my voice, is basically the same, all your friends talk to me on the phone like I were you.Yup, my dog sounds sexier than her.

Why are you ignoring my survey?I like alien accent.
Alcohol

STOP FUCKING PRETENDING TO BE ME, BITCH Ç.ÇShut up, your voice is like my voice, is basically the same, all your friends talk to me on the phone like I were you.![]()
bwahahahaYup, my dog sounds sexier than her.
But I already recorded. It's in that thread.You don't have the stereotypical sexy voice...I wanna hear
![]()


we're talking about a sexy vost here, not a random vostBut I already recorded. It's in that thread.![]()

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR DUMB FRIENDS THINK I'M YOU!STOP FUCKING PRETENDING TO BE ME, BITCH Ç.Ç

I don't need to prove anything.just do the vost tata, and prove us she's wrong![]()

I'm not going to record anything with porn start voice, forget it.we're talking about a sexy vost here, not a random vost

Does she make sexy calls in your name?STOP FUCKING PRETENDING TO BE ME, BITCH Ç.Ç

I don't check that thread...lemme see then...But I already recorded. It's in that thread.![]()
Going out to watch three football games in a bar /o/ BYE

no need a porn star voice to sound sexy. oh i got a idea, why don't you record something in french, ill record something in PT.I don't need to prove anything.
I'm not going to record anything with porn start voice, forget it.![]()