Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm joking O.õ
I don't really care about the awards, but I'd like to win the headers contest =\
well gambaré :vbunny

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Oh! I voted for my sis. I need to see how many votes she has.
haha. i voted for bakajin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm joking O.õ
I don't really care about the awards, but I'd like to win the headers contest =\
And I didn't lied to him, why would I?
How old are you, boss?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

haha. i voted for bakajin
Yeah, I know. His art work is really good too. I liked many of those works.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
theBoss for the 465431654th times, make a thread :smack
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
theBoss for the 465431654th times, make a thread :smack
I don't have the damn time to take care of the damn thread, damn.
But when I can breath a little I'll do it
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't have the damn time to take care of the damn thread, damn.
But when I can breath a little I'll do it
who said to take care? you open and you leave that's it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
when a woman ask your age that always mean something, but if u're too young they say " just curious" :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
it's over for you, once she learn that u're younger than her. she gonna call you kid :derp
:teehee

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

You should have said that sooner :-_- thanks man D:
You're lucky he already warned you! :noworry
He shouldn't have said anything! :smack

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

when a woman ask your age that always mean something, but if u're too young they say " just curious" :derp
I always say "just curious". :noworry
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
when a woman ask your age that always mean something, but if u're too young they say " just curious" :derp
"Too young" for what? :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
"Too young" for what? :derp
tututuuut, since u're from Brazil i thought you knew the basic :derp

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

is she ask your age that mean u're in the test zone, next time think twice before answering :derp
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
tututuuut, since u're from Brazil i thought you knew the basic :derp
I know xD Just checking D:
But what me being from Brazil have to do with it :-_-
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I know xD Just checking D:
But what me being from Brazil have to do with it :-_-
Yeah, I wonder the same and I'm waiting for a decent answer. :SOON
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
heh my Brazilian pal in real life lost his virginity at 11, that say a lot about Brazil :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
heh my Brazilian pal in real life lost his virginity at 11, that say a lot about Brazil :derp
There he goes with his generalization... :fail
And what does this have to do with my question?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
heh my Brazilian pal in real life lost his virginity at 11, that say a lot about Brazil :derp
11 is pretty young O.õ at least to my region lol
The average is 15yo :mono
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
In scav's world with he knows a boy in Brazil that lost his virginity when he was 11 that means that all of the 190 millions of people did the same. :faint
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
don't blame me, its not my fault if Brazil have that reputation :dancin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top