Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:lmao

:crying
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
olá Tatsu~


I know! Have you been there? :zomg
No, not yet. I went to the south but not for this city. But it's a famous place, I saw on tv and many pictures, so in Brazil everybody knows how beautiful that place is.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:popcorn
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
But seriously Portugal isn't as bad as you think ... :fail
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But seriously Portugal isn't as bad as you think ... :fail
Portugal is a beautiful country but he wants to know Brazil and I live here so it's what matters. :hee

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Not jealous ... but hurt :(


And it's just me that likes to hear The Fray? :?bunny
I like some of their songs but I listen to it when I'm feeling sad. :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top