Really? I feel weird now.

Really! Don't think you're weird, think you're singular.Really? I feel weird now.

Yeah, life is a drepressing subject.I sometimes wonder what would happen if i had to make a though choice ... if i would be able to willingly and without hesitation give my life for the ones i love, or i would be the coward that would hate himself for the rest of his life .... still, as weird as it sounds, i think the ones who suffer more are the ones who keep living ... if death is like when we didn't "exist", you don't have idea of anything ... there's just nothing .... but lets stop talking about this ... just thinking at some of those stuff ...![]()

I also want.DD is so romantic! I think is the first guy I know that says wants to get married. Cute!![]()
I also want.

Yeah have you heard this question? You are on a train and have two buttons beside you, you push right one you die but save 10000 people, you push the one on the left and 10000 people die instantly but you live, now one will ever know of your choice, which button will you choose?I sometimes wonder what would happen if i had to make a though choice ... if i would be able to willingly and without hesitation give my life for the ones i love, or i would be the coward that would hate himself for the rest of his life .... still, as weird as it sounds, i think the ones who suffer more are the ones who keep living ... if death is like when we didn't "exist", you don't have idea of anything ... there's just nothing .... but lets stop talking about this ... just thinking at some of those stuff ...![]()
I think it's hard to answer, because sometimes we imagine the situation without the real emotion we would have. So we can't know what we would do just wondering.Yeah have you heard this question? You are on a train and have two buttons beside you, you push right one you die but save 10000 people, you push the one on the left and 10000 people die instantly but you live, now one will ever know of your choice, which button will you choose?
Why wouldn't i? I do want my hypothetical children to be raised as happily as they can, and i do want to find someone i would happily commit myself to that point.
Jorped having little jorpeds......OMG!!!!Why wouldn't i? I do want my hypothetical children to be raised as happily as they can, and i do want to find someone i would happily commit myself to that point.
I think I would push the left one.Yeah have you heard this question? You are on a train and have two buttons beside you, you push right one you die but save 10000 people, you push the one on the left and 10000 people die instantly but you live, now one will ever know of your choice, which button will you choose?
Nice.Why wouldn't i? I do want my hypothetical children to be raised as happily as they can, and i do want to find someone i would happily commit myself to that point.

I think most people will choose to save themselves.I think it's hard to answer, because sometimes we imagine the situation without the real emotion we would have. So we can't know what we would do just wondering.
That's some shitty question ... but i hope i would go for the one to would sacrifice me ... i wouldn't want to be a fucking trash ... but i also wouldn't want for the people that love me to suffer :/Yeah have you heard this question? You are on a train and have two buttons beside you, you push right one you die but save 10000 people, you push the one on the left and 10000 people die instantly but you live, now one will ever know of your choice, which button will you choose?
I guess the would be cute! I would squeeze those cheeks!Jorped having little jorpeds......OMG!!!!

Honest answer, me gusta.I think I would push the left one.

Can you plz explain me why this answer?Yeah. I think being old sucks. Idk if I can deal with it.![]()
And one of those 10000 people might be like hitler, one could have discovered a cure for cancer...it's a tough one jorpy!That's some shitty question ... but i hope i would go for the one to would sacrifice me ... i wouldn't want to be a fucking trash ... but i also wouldn't want for the people that love me to suffer :/
You are not weird, but i wouldn't mind to hear why you think that way, if that's possible, that isNice.
I guess I'm a weird person.![]()

You just can't think it that way ... you simply can't control it. You just have to think what's right and wrong.And one of those 10000 people might be like hitler, one could have discovered a cure for cancer...it's a tough one jorpy!