The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I will never be able the complex mind of a guy =))
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I will never be able the complex mind of a guy =))
Oh really...:p...that's usually the other way around...but there are no guys or girls on this forum...there are trolls and non-trolls:p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
13...too young :fail...:p
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh really...:p...that's usually the other way around...but there are no guys or girls on this forum...there are trolls and non-trolls:p
We are pretty simple actually if you ever need help ask me :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Am I too young? :-_-
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I see...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Am I too young? :-_-
Nah...although you are below the average age here...but thorn is just too old, so I guess he notices these things...why do you think he's hiding his age?:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I want to be forever young :))

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

I'm hiding my age because some people judge -.-

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I'll post later more pictures if you guys want :)
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The thing is I have to search because most of the recent pics I have are with someone and I can't post them without their permission
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, actually I'm hurt right in the feels
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Krina, dat puppy! Dat face! :sexyarf

Le beautiful Romanians taking over the Member Picture thread! :shin


I had two dogs like that btw. ^^ Charlie and Arlie (Arly?).
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hey Krina! Idk you yet but you're pretty like all romanians I know. :nod
Nice to meet you! :tata3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh Gawd, thanks for using that smiley...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top