Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
well u're evil, you wanna beat me everyday :derp

say something sweet and ill stop calling you evil :blush
No, I'm not evil, you're! You send me to the kitchen cook for you EVERYDAY!
Like you send other girls too!
And you say mean things about me everyday, that's why every girl in MH wants to beat you. :blush
So I don't care, keep being like this, you're proving you're wrong. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
loool can't be that hard to say something cute?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This is the cutest menace that I've ever seen. LOL
He puts those cute smileys to disguise, you need to know him better, Zasz.
But I did the same as an example to you. :hee
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
you'll see how hard it is for her to say something sweet :derp
C'mon Tata is a good girl. :hee
She proved it to me just now. XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
C'mon Tata is a good girl. :hee
I'm bad for who is bad for me because I'm not a punching bag.
That's why I'm always nice to you, Zasz. :amuse

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

a good girl who can't say something sweet?
To you! I'm very sweet to others. ;)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
a good girl who can't say something sweet?
Don't confuse me. :gwah
Help!!:bored


......................

Ok no doubt about it; Tata is nice. :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Don't confuse me. :gwah
Help!!:bored


......................

Ok no doubt about it; Tata is nice
you walked into the trap :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Don't confuse me. :gwah
Help!!:bored
I don't see how saying someone let you down is being evil. I'm honest to DD because he did.
You can read or choose to believe him. It's up to you. :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

you walked into the trap :3c
Oh you! Always mean to me. :waah
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Tata: I was confused for what scav was saying and not what you said. :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It may be so, but its a nice trap like that of cooking for her. :verily
You don't need to cook for me, only if you want.
Now open your eyes about scav, he's the kind of people that laugh and mock people who lose in the win thread. :noworry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hug tata and caress her gently :blush


you have no excuses now :3c
You didn't say anything nice about me, you only hug me. :notsure
I'm still waiting, scav. -_-;
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I can't keep up with the posts; this thread is too fucking hot. :gwah
 
Top