Hey folks! - Part 1

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what do mimimimi mean?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wash myself in the shower.
Me too. :hi5

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

what do mimimimi mean?
Mimimi =


---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

And jorpeido, I'll remember this when you complain about me laughing from googlez's mean jokes! :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hai Tatsu~~


So what was the last movie you watched?

Oh and I forgot to reply back to your previous reply to my original question about deserts.

I love cheesecakes and pie and ice cream and cake :drool

It's so hard to choose just one. ><
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Me too. :hi5

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------



Mimimi =


---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

And jorpeido, I'll remember this when you complain about me laughing from googlez's mean jokes! :yelling
oh i see this is your way to be sweet :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hai Tatsu~~


So what was the last movie you watched?

Oh and I forgot to reply back to your previous reply to my original question about deserts.

I love cheesecakes and pie and ice cream and cake :drool

It's so hard to choose just one. ><
Oh, I have a terrible memory. :XD
Let me think... Dr. Seuss' The Lorax!
I need to go to the movies, I miss it.

Oh, cheescakes, pie, ice cream... Everything delicious! :gaw

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

oh i see this is your way to be sweet :3c
No, I wasn't being sweet there. :hee

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

I thought you already did. :teehee
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are you still sugoi, lhamawoman?:?bunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
baka go wear your sugoi set :smack
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
baka go wear your sugoi set :smack
I didn't see! I thought Bugz would post it in my thread. :fail
But thanks Kibe I saw it now. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wear the sig :smack
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What sig and why I dont have one?

:oh

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Maybe i'm not sugoi

:oh

Mabe I'm just a unicorn thats sugoi

You know what F you all - manhwa-sugoi !!

Make it happen ~~


:scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
that one

wanna join the sugoi team charle? :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
tHE Oppisote of Sim

:oh

Make a Team Chaali

:forevralone
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It's not because of him, I always give you a hug, dork. :-_-
I take back the hug. :hmph
Don't plz :pout
:hug

You guys are sick with a big imagination. :super
I can't even shower and go out with my friends that you go all hentais! :modsmack
You are not an anime character ... so we are not ****** :hmph :derp
We were just joking, because we missed you :pout

And jorpeido, I'll remember this when you complain about me laughing from googlez's mean jokes! :yelling
:hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Top