Okay I voted for you tata.
In my imagination.yep in sugoiland![]()

Oh no, I can't I have a life to live!just do it slowly![]()

Yaaay!We got to the final Lhamawoman!![]()



At least one joy I had today.THE FINAL ROUND IS UP YOU GUYS MADE IT!

Ele não vai perceber o que disseste, a não ser que vá ao tradutor ou assimNa minha imaginação.![]()

I forgot.Ele não vai perceber o que disseste, a não ser que vá ao tradutor ou assim![]()

At least one joy I had today.![]()

Thank you, DD!Okay I voted for you tata.


What?

Thank you, french!i voted for the sugoi team![]()

). Brb. 
If you didn't notice what i mean, i am not gonna be the one to say itWhat?![]()


Meh thats why you are annoying -.-'I don't like long animes/mangas.![]()
YepSo, have you voted already Boss for the "eleições no Brazil"?
You did well ... i am proud of you

xD Now that you are a brazilian you can vote too jorpYou did well ... i am proud of you![]()

Baka, you are going to make her madxD Now that you are a brazilian you can vote too jorp
So who will be the mayor of Sugoiland? xD


Why I'm gonna make her mad? And she is mad all the time anyway so what will be the difference?Baka, you are going to make her mad
The Mayor are normally corrupt and that only thing about themselves, so it will prolly be Scav![]()

*plz i don't wanna keep lying, i am sick of it* She is not mad, man... what's wrong with you?Why I'm gonna make her mad? And she is mad all the time anyway so what will be the difference?
Hahahaha scavie fits strangely well xD
*plz save me*
