Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why I'm gonna make her mad? And she is mad all the time anyway so what will be the difference?:derp
Hahahaha scavie fits strangely well xD
Mad all the time? We don't even talk. -_-;

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Scav for sugoiland mayor :O
You're not part of the team, just to remind you. :derp

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

awesome play tata :clap2

....

okay that was mean I apologize :hug
People make mistakes, ok? :scry

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I just noticed i failed ... i thought The Boss had asked something else :lmao

@Tata, i got talk that with the higher ups, but prolly you can't be the queen :heh
Yes, I can, invented Sugoiland. It's only in my mind, so I'm the queen! :cheez
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That's becoming old ...
Yeah. Next! :derp
:lmao

Your relationship is becoming old? so now you gotta propose to her man!
What? Jeez! :faint

its not old, after all the thing you told me about tata on skype today :hurr
how it can be old?
What did you tell him? :gwah

You know what i meant with old, and wasn't that :hmph



ahahahahahahahah, man if you wanna say something just say it,i just answered your question :lmao
And people used to say women love to gossip... -_-;
Men... :fail

tututut but at the same time you said sweet thing, im proud of you jorped. now propose, she'll definitely say yes :hee
scav and his terrible ideas. :-_-

What i am supposed to say about this post? :cookiestare :lmao
Justa laugh, it's better. -_-;

jorp x tata? Ridiculous...
Problem? :derp

niichan is jelly :XD
:nod
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Depending on what i am, i can agree with that :derp
My slave! :tata3
If you try to be a good slave you can get a better status. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Just because you are being mean, i won't :hmph
Ok, I'll be sweet if I can't scary you anymore. :fail
Please? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

So you realy believe in jorp x tata? ohh you lhama....
I was joking. :faint
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mad again? I wasn't mad there. :oh
What thread?

Oh, I was joking when I asked "problem". :XD
Mad again as in how you usually tend to get mad :p
Discussion thread I would guess

yeah I got that, a derp face is hard to misinterpret :P when you start a joke you need to play along!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ba dun tss :dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mad again as in how you usually tend to get mad :p
Discussion thread I would guess

yeah I got that, a derp face is hard to misinterpret :P when you start a joke you need to play along!
Sometimes I'm not even mad, but you guys always think I'm mad.
I have an ogre way to be sometimes, that's it. :fail
But I can imagine people are bashing me because of what happened. :sweat

Yeah, I was playing along. :p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Ok, I'll be sweet if I can't scary you anymore. :fail
Please? :rolleyes:
So many things wrong on that post :faint

Sometimes I'm not even mad, but you guys always think I'm mad.
I have an ogre way to be sometimes, that's it. :fail
But I can imagine people are bashing me because of what happened. :sweat

Yeah, I was playing along. :p
Everyone does mistakes, they have the right to be disappointed or even kinda angry, but they don't have to act like jerks. Specially because it was obviously a mistake and not something done on purpose.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oi tata im sure u'll love my winning post on the win thread :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So many things wrong on that post :faint
What? :vin

Everyone does mistakes, they have the right to be disappointed or even kinda angry, but they don't have to act like jerks. Specially because it was obviously a mistake and not something done on purpose.
Yes, it was an accident, and I'm not the only one and the first one that made mistake in Mafia Game.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

oi tata im sure u'll love my winning post on the win thread :derp
Show me. :derp
I have a feeling that I'll beat you after looking it! :-_-
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sometimes I'm not even mad, but you guys always think I'm mad.
I have an ogre way to be sometimes, that's it. :fail
But I can imagine people are bashing me because of what happened. :sweat

Yeah, I was playing along. :p
okay then let me rephrase it as you appear to be mad :p
ogre sounds fitting though :derp

and well, bashing may be too much to say. If you're ready just see for yourself XD
 
Top