- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
that's not that long ago, lol
that's not that long ago, lol


wanna share some thoughts on the game?(nothing concrete of course)Gawd this mafia game succckkkkkksssss
Yes.wanna share some thoughts on the game?(nothing concrete of course)
No, I don't wanna be bannedwanna share some thoughts on the game?(nothing concrete of course)

I was thinking more about comment on dead players likeNo, I don't wanna be banned![]()
Well, even though being dead, I'm still interested in the outcome and to learn more about how all of you are playing.Evil ghost lurker spotted ^^ poor thing has tons of pages to read..

learning well/a lot?Well, even though being dead, I'm still interested in the outcome and to learn more about how all of you are playing.![]()
)whats with the hate? I dont think i have offended you in any way(and thank god, even though Faust did a great job as a stand in)

.let's swap him for lawllet..adisorry i was reading this ridiculous mafia game thread . i already regret taking part in it ,too much reading for my health
![]()
Yeah, thanks a lot.You are dead.