- Joined
- Jul 31, 2012
- Messages
- 274
- Reaction score
- 583
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Why?OH..........don't search for it on google then.
Why?OH..........don't search for it on google then.
Because yaoi is......gay manga.Why?
Naruto and Death note as for the tv show Vapire diariesFavorite fantasy anime or tv - show?
Read any manhwas? (Korean Comics)


I knowmanhua is chinese comic.
cluj like the team playing Champions league ^^Cluj Napoca
btw I know a little german
---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------
I know

Check out the manhwa ID The Greatest Fusion Fantasy - its a fantasy setting. Don't listen to all the anti- manhwa ppl we have here.Naruto and Death note as for the tv show Vapire diaries
Nope only one Manhua The One
Idkcluj like the team playing Champions league ^^
u learned german in school ??
You're not an Anti Kubo are you - we have quite a few of them too... ^^;thank god Kishi is better than Kubo, Kubo makes me wanna kill him and then myself.
Nu credo.o sti romana?
...
...
Not really but he is way worse than kishiYou're not an Anti Kubo are you - we have quite a few of them too... ^^;
I am not one of them.You're not an Anti Kubo are you - we have quite a few of them too... ^^;
Explain yourself.I am not one of them.
CFR...They suck...cluj like the team playing Champions league ^^
Gut aber ich finde die deutsch Stunde so langweilig so don't ask me things in germanWie geht's dir so?
