That's what I meant. But really, thanks for the effort. 
---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------
Awww, Bobby. Thanks for adding that. Finally heard your voice. After all these years.

xD

That's what I meant. But really, thanks for the effort. 



Spoke? When? It was just text messaging. Anyway... xDYou're such a troll! we spoke on skype....erm...hmm...![]()

I havent heard your voice in 'years', well... scratch that, you did just recently vost.I meant you're exaggerating, it's not been years since you heard my voice, don't even think we spoke "years" ago![]()

I know, I was being overly dramatic. xD Still, it's been a while.I meant you're exaggerating, it's not been years since you heard my voice, don't even think we spoke "years" ago![]()
No, not yet. What did you have in mind?Question: have you already made tongue twister challenges in this thread ?
oh i remember that one, quite hardWell I could record 'un chasseur sachant chasser' and everyone tries to say it several times as fast as possible. Then someone else record another famous tongue twister from his own language etc...


and Ancy your voice is 



