Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What a neverending debt.

- Interjects with a commercial spam break -

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Oh, and I also had some red velvet cake. With Earl Grey tea. Near midnight. Weird time for tea time, but well. :oh
Earl Grey. Very standard but also very good tea.

Midnight is as good a time as any.

What's your favorite cake and tea?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Or because I just can't stand over-confident person.
And you consider me as such? Hmm, okay.

I don't know how you gleaned that from me saying what I did, but alright :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Earl Grey. Very standard but also very good tea.

Midnight is as good a time as any.

What's your favorite cake and tea?
I don't have any particular preference for cakes, as long as it's sweet and delicious, I'll eat it. As for tea, I love Earl Grey. I love the citrus fragrance.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

And you consider me as such? Hmm, okay.

I don't know how you gleaned that from me saying what I did, but alright :p
Waaay too confident. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Oh God, I'm filled with so much feels. :wtf

Phio, I strongly recommend you to read Horimiya!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What a neverending debt.

Hey Phio - you still have not read Id the greatest fusion fantasy right?

Get the stepp'n gurl ~~~ <3
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Now the topic of discussion has changed into psychological disorder? What about sadism?:3c
I do not study sadism. :hmph But if I have to think about it... Probably, personality disorder? :o

Don't try. It will be a very long discussion.
Not planning to, thank you. :3c

Oh, and I also had some red velvet cake. With Earl Grey tea. Near midnight. Weird time for tea time, but well. :oh
Red velvet. Been a while since I last had it... But I wanted to get this choco combo cake from Dapur Coklat actually, I forgot the name of the cake though. :s

I'm not an extrovert, that's why.
Definitely.

A heartbreaking full stop to my efforts..
Pwned.
That's her. Getting used to it by now? :)

I don't have any particular preference for cakes, as long as it's sweet and delicious, I'll eat it. As for tea, I love Earl Grey. I love the citrus fragrance.
I want that box of tea collection you brought to my house that day. :x3 If possible add more Earl Grey. :x3

Phio, I strongly recommend you to read Horimiya!
Hey Phio - you still have not read Id the greatest fusion fantasy right?

Get the stepp'n gurl ~~~ <3
Thank you very much for the recommendation, dear friends. :-_- Such a temptation. :bored But remind me again next year to check those titles. :)

P.S. @ yuki : Sounds like... Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun?! :lmao
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I do not study sadism. :hmph But if I have to think about it... Probably, personality disorder? :o
It certainly is..

Red velvet. Been a while since I last had it... But I wanted to get this choco combo cake from Dapur Coklat actually, I forgot the name of the cake though. :s
I do not know what you meant since I only went to Dapur Coklat once. I keep getting in and out different bakery and cafe. :oh

I want that box of tea collection you brought to my house that day. :x3 If possible add more Earl Grey. :x3
Actually I found out that it is sold in Hypermart here. I think it should be easier to find there since it is a famous brand for tea. They actually sell a pack full of Earl Grey. You can buy that one if you want to. I like to drink different kinds of tea everyday so the variety pack is the best for me.

Thank you very much for the recommendation, dear friends. :-_- Such a temptation. :bored But remind me again next year to check those titles. :)

P.S. @ yuki : Sounds like... Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun?! :lmao
You. Just. Have. To. Read. It!
Not as crazy as Kaibutsu-kun, but sweeter and lighter in terms of plot. I like Haru really, but if I have to choose, I want Miyamura to be my husband! He's the best candidate ever! But he and Hori just fit each other so well that I am willing to let him be with Hori. They are perfect for each other. After my disappointment over Jellal and Erza, they become the couple I ship the most. These past weeks, I've been obsessed with this manga. I just have to :wtf every time I read it. Though seeing them, I feel so forever alone. :bored
I won't forgive you if you don't read it!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

I do not know what you meant since I only went to Dapur Coklat once. I keep getting in and out different bakery and cafe. :oh
I don't visit tons of bakeries either. Just one near campus, and Cheesecake Factory. Never even went to Dapur Coklat, I had only seen it once at your town. :XD

Actually I found out that it is sold in Hypermart here. I think it should be easier to find there since it is a famous brand for tea. They actually sell a pack full of Earl Grey. You can buy that one if you want to. I like to drink different kinds of tea everyday so the variety pack is the best for me.
Oh... I don't have a Hypermart nearby. Only got Carrefour. Not that I visit it often anyway, prefer smaller marts close to my place...

You. Just. Have. To. Read. It!
Not as crazy as Kaibutsu-kun, but sweeter and lighter in terms of plot. I like Haru really, but if I have to choose, I want Miyamura to be my husband! He's the best candidate ever! But he and Hori just fit each other so well that I am willing to let him be with Hori. They are perfect for each other. After my disappointment over Jellal and Erza, they become the couple I ship the most. These past weeks, I've been obsessed with this manga. I just have to :wtf every time I read it. Though seeing them, I feel so forever alone. :bored
I won't forgive you if you don't read it!
Okay, very tempting. I'd go give it a try during holiday then, or when I'm a bit more free. :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I don't visit tons of bakeries either. Just one near campus, and Cheesecake Factory. Never even went to Dapur Coklat, I had only seen it once at your town. :XD
Oh well, since I love cakes, it is natural that I go here and there to eat cakes. I am picky eater, but when it comes to cake, I basically can eat all of them which is why I cannot actually remember the name of a particular cake except for the common ones like rainbow cakes, black forest or red velvet. :oh

Oh... I don't have a Hypermart nearby. Only got Carrefour. Not that I visit it often anyway, prefer smaller marts close to my place...
Maybe you should try to check the tea section when you go to any supermarket. Maybe even Carrefour sells it.

Okay, very tempting. I'd go give it a try during holiday then, or when I'm a bit more free. :D
Just make sure you don't forget to read it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What a neverending debt.

Next year huh?

Mhm - remind me to remind you... cuz by next year I'd have forgotten....
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Next year huh?

Mhm - remind me to remind you... cuz by next year I'd have forgotten....
I'll help you to remind her, I'll say "Don't forget to read whatever Charlie told you to read." :cheez
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What a neverending debt.

Sticky that reminder everyyime you text.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Next year huh?

Mhm - remind me to remind you... cuz by next year I'd have forgotten....
And remind me to remind you to remind me... Oh, I love to play that game with dear yuki here. :derp :rofl

But yeah, next year. If we survive the doomsday. :derp



So what did you guys do on the special day of 12/12/12 yesterday? :^_^
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: What a neverending debt.

Sister~!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Relaunch + new short story for Higurashi

:zomg

I wish Zel would be here to share my happiness :gwah
Oh, yeah, I saw that on MAL. Pretty surprising. I thought the series is over. Guess they really like to exploit popular titles, eh. -_-; I hope this new anime will be worth it! Since I kind of share the feelings of those who commented on MAL, that we need answers for Umineko more than a new series for Higurashi. /sigh

/the wish of a person who still unable to finish Umineko's VN

Oh, you're alive. :o

Hello, Onee-sama. How have you been?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

Where have you been? :gwah
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Hello, Dorakun. :)

Where have I been? Everywhere but here. .. :bored ... I don't know, been a bit busy lately, and when I arrived back at home I felt too lazy to do anything but checking things for school the next day and went straight to sleep. Bleh.

How have you been?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top