Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
he should name that fist Marquez.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
old news md, read it 2 hours ago. xD
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Neji was one of my favorite characters. Together with Shikamaru. May he RIP.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
mahilig siya magpatusok dude, he had it

/puts on sunglasses

coming.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Don't worry, he will be revived at the end.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Heh, he got impaled rin in the rescue Sasuke arc nga pala.

Karma for being a giant prick in the past

-badumtss-
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
old news md, read it 2 hours ago. xD
i lost internet connection 2 hours before this post.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

SO? how is it????
still on ep4. its a bit dark, but ok overall.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

mahilig siya magpatusok dude, he had it

/puts on sunglasses

coming.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:derp

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

i think we should put a make shift chatroom for us guys.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
WHY? we don't need one, we just need to exercise self restraint.

heh. self-restraint.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm alone in the house now. my roommate left for the holidays while I'm here working my ass off. I'm not bitter at all, I'm just... lonely. :gwah

TIME FOR MOAR KDRAMAS! :gar
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
remember to lock the door bb. you never know kung dyan din mamamasko yung bading na magnanakaw.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm alone in the house now. my roommate left for the holidays while I'm here working my ass off. I'm not bitter at all, I'm just... lonely. :gwah

TIME FOR MOAR KDRAMAS! :gar
im sure you'll appreciate your extended 'me' time :)

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

yaoi? i think imma drop this now.

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

yuri? i think imma pick it up again.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

done with SHINSEKAI YORI for now. what's next?

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

is rss enabled in animecrazy.net? been trying to search for it in their forums, nothing definite.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
remember to lock the door bb. you never know kung dyan din mamamasko yung bading na magnanakaw.
i know :shakefist that's the only downside to it really.

Otherwise, I enjoy the time alone sometimes (I can walk around nekkid... :fan)

im sure you'll appreciate your extended 'me' time :)
She's gone for 3 weeks though- EXTENDED would be the word.

>.>

is rss enabled in animecrazy.net? been trying to search for it in their forums, nothing definite.
I've never used this technology that is rss... whatever the fuck is it?

I just bookmark stuff...

can you explain it to me like a 3 year-old? I'm no techie :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
rss feed is like getting news on recent changes from that website.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
(I can walk around nekkid... :fan)
oh god...

I've never used this technology that is rss... whatever the fuck is it?

I just bookmark stuff...

can you explain it to me like a 3 year-old? I'm no techie :oh
its the same as bookmarks, but let's you know when there's an updated content on it (like if you bookmark a manga title, it will alert you real time when there's a new chapter posted)

for example, i use google reader for feeds of my fave tv shows. whenever a new episode gets uploaded on the stream site, i get an alert (like that of an unread email) of it with basic info about that episode, and i just click on it and it takes me directly to that episode on the stream site.

rss feed is like getting news on recent changes from that website.
like he said.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Catching up to Hunter X Hunter and I think I'm getting confused. Seems the manga skips chapters at times.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
skip? how? tell me of an instance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top