Events Mangahelpers Secret Santa 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
... who's Santa? Has to be you or Bob, if I got a coal...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i dont want santa to see my gift :gwah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Is it perverted so you don't want Santa to judge you and put you on the naughty list? :3c
maybe its not for ppl under 18 :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Don't forget to guess about who Santa is everyone. :3c You get a SPECIAL prize.
Really? :wtf Where do we say if we think we've guessed, here?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ahhhh I'm so lazy to make a gift right now :faint
And I wonder if the person will like what I have in mind D:
And where can we guess who santa is? D:
D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think you can guess here. Dunno when though.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Ahhhh I'm so lazy to make a gift right now :faint
And I wonder if the person will like what I have in mind D:
And where can we guess who santa is? D:
D:
I bet the person would love it.

And I can't believe it's already the 20th! I hope I get finished in time. Come to think of it, I'm not even done with all of my Christmas shopping for my family. As usual, I have no idea what to get my dad. All I have is a book and some Bertie Bots Every Flavoured Beans. I have six gifts for one sister, and only four for another. :arf Christmas is stressful! I have to get everything done tomorrow because it's my only day off this week! RARGH!

But at least I'm halfway done with my Secret Santa gift. I just don't know what else to do.
 

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
293
Gender
Female
Country
North Pole
Ho ho ho, so far I have gotten four gifts! There are still plenty more to go, less than three days left! Hurry hurry before it's too late!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I need to get mine in, it's happening.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I friend of mine is failing me and I really need him to make my present.

3 days? damn I'm running out of time... what shall I do :worrybunny
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I started mine today D:
I should stop watching yu yu hakusho and finish it xD
But I'll make my best to not be too bland though... I mean, if I have enough time, sure...

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

I bet the person would love it.

And I can't believe it's already the 20th! I hope I get finished in time. Come to think of it, I'm not even done with all of my Christmas shopping for my family. As usual, I have no idea what to get my dad. All I have is a book and some Bertie Bots Every Flavoured Beans. I have six gifts for one sister, and only four for another. :arf Christmas is stressful! I have to get everything done tomorrow because it's my only day off this week! RARGH!

But at least I'm halfway done with my Secret Santa gift. I just don't know what else to do.
I know ur pain nao D:
I've not done my shopping too, and it almost christmas lol
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
is it ok,if its like 8-9 in the evening on the 23 ? dont think i can finish before...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How many hours do we have? :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sign-ups close at 11th December and you'll then have until the 23st of Dec (11 PM UTC+1) to send your Christmas Gift to Santa.
THIS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top