One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

These panels...Belongs to which chapter? :O
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Awesome. Now that I know that is a Doflamingo follower, I doubt it's Sabo.
 

Ledoke

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Steampunk Sabo is a cool guy, he should have a separate series running in Jump XD
 

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Merry Christmas to all of you!

If I remind correctly, Oda drew an omake sketch showing Luffy with an eyepatch around 2011/12 which got published somewhere in an official work... Can someone remember where, please?
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Wikia has a list of omakes already published. There is only one more, the RPG time published some days ago.

Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year to you.
 

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Hm, IIRC it was more like a sketch for some "end of special volume" words... similar to the Strong World Volume 0...

I really need some image management for my harddrive... :P
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
which chapter contains spandam's activation of the buster call? it should be in volume 44,or at maximum in the 43rd,but I don't think so.
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
The actual activation of Buster Call is on chapter 409, Volume 42
lol,that's why I was unable to find that :p. thanks,kokuryuu ;)

---------- Post added January 05, 2013 at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was December 26, 2012 at 08:11 AM ----------

And I remember that we saw perona in the island where kuma had sent her,she was complaining and calling for moria,where was it?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's in chapter 592
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Uhm no,it should still be in thriller bark arc,the first time we saw perona after kuma sent her there.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
No this one was during the separation mini-arc:524
 

sinsin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
hey guys!..
What chapter does it says that Jewelry Bonney escape?I'm confused I read it somewhere here or on the current chapter discussion.Did I missed something or it was a cover story?:confused:-_-;
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys!..
What chapter does it says that Jewelry Bonney escape?I'm confused I read it somewhere here or on the current chapter discussion.Did I missed something or it was a cover story?:confused:-_-;
As to my recollection, nowhere does it mention how/when she escaped or shown it.
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
hey guys!..
What chapter does it says that Jewelry Bonney escape?I'm confused I read it somewhere here or on the current chapter discussion.Did I missed something or it was a cover story?:confused:-_-;
The manga haven't stated where she is at the moment. The last scene with her was the one with Akainu, after Marinefort.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Did someone see some kirikou around here?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know what you are talking about :-)
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
No this one was during the separation mini-arc:524
Bravo! That's why I had no luck searching it throughout thriller bark. (ehm...is it too much telling me where crocodile first appear in impel down? I'd be okay even if you just told me if it's vol.54 or 55 :tem)

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

hey guys!..
What chapter does it says that Jewelry Bonney escape?I'm confused I read it somewhere here or on the current chapter discussion.Did I missed something or it was a cover story?:confused:-_-;
you were tricked by us readers,we speculate that because in this picture oda drew http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/File:Supernova_Timeskip.jpg she seems to have the revolutionaries' hood. Yet,we don't know whether she escaped or not.
 
Top